• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CV points for Vistara flights only for Primary member

Hello guys,

I have recently taken an international flight with Vistara. We had booked 3 seats under same pnr. Being an axis vistara infinite holder i got 10 cv points per 100 on base fare. But this was credited only for my seat and not for my daughter and wifes seats though the pnr and ticket number is same. I called customer care and they said i have to create cv account for other passengers and claim their points under their cv id. When i tried doing the same for my wifes account, i got error that this ticket cv points are already claimed. Can someone advise please what to expect as cant rely on axis customer care as different executives have different answers.

Thanks.

gurbina

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
First you might not understand how these loyalty programs work...

These CV points are awarded when YOU, FLY. You don't get the CV points of family or friends wheter they're flying with you or not.
You will only receive your points upon completing the flight, so if you don't get on the plane no points for you. Doesn't matter if you pay or complain to the airline, these points are awarded for YOU FLYING not because of the actual spends BUT they are calculated on the actual base fare paid.

Ipso facto the 10 CV points per 100 INR only applies to YOUR portion of the ticket and not your family.

So non-revenue tickets like award flights do not get any points. In cash+points flights only the paid part will earn points.

They can create an account and claim those points in their own account at the normal rates for their CV account tier.

There's very very very few airlines that let you pool points/miles and usually restricted to first degree family.

Last edited:

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello guys,

I have recently taken an international flight with Vistara. We had booked 3 seats under same pnr. Being an axis vistara infinite holder i got 10 cv points per 100 on base fare. But this was credited only for my seat and not for my daughter and wifes seats though the pnr and ticket number is same. I called customer care and they said i have to create cv account for other passengers and claim their points under their cv id. When i tried doing the same for my wifes account, i got error that this ticket cv points are already claimed. Can someone advise please what to expect as cant rely on axis customer care as different executives have different answers.

Thanks.
How Axis will help here Man, It is a vistara Issue. call them about your Wifes Account and the points are not credited. they will credit it into the account. never faced any issue with Vistara. They have best customer service