• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit scores in order of importance

ltf4ever

TF Ace
hi,

i know of cibil, equifax, experian, highmark, crif scores.

what is the order or importance of these scores? i know cibil is the one most used an relied upon. but should i be worried if one of these scores is not as good as the rest of them?

TF Ace
TF Family
hi,

i know of cibil, equifax, experian, highmark, crif scores.

what is the order or importance of these scores? i know cibil is the one most used an relied upon. but should i be worried if one of these scores is not as good as the rest of them?
For Experian, Equifax, CRIF Highmark - Not sure about the order of importance. But you should check them once in a while for reported credit account information. Don't worry much about the scores per se as they are volatile.

For CIBIL - You should be concerned only if it's lower than 750!

You can also refer this thread:

SunnyM

TF Premier
Sometimes axis bank check your Experian score before offering credit card
So they make hard enquiries on both cibil and Experian ? I wanted to apply an axis credit card but my cibil is only 754 and this would be my second hard enquiry this month if I apply and my Experian is 884 that's why I am asking .

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Sir
I applied and it was approved within 2 hours without any income proof or verification 😳
. I hope it's not a mistake. Do Flipkart axis credit cards are approved this easily ?
Screenshot_2022-08-19-15-53-53-33_2f20755c0aae550d197f1001c44045a4__01__01.jpg
If you have a good credit score and credit history, axis ace, neo, and select are sold and offered quite simply, sometimes even without income documentation.
I received Axis select without a physical KYC check or any supporting evidence for my income.

Axis' affiliate programmes currently give up to 2000 for each successful card issuance. So yeah you can get axis card pretty easily

repertoire

TF Select
If you have a good credit score and credit history, axis ace, neo, and select are sold and offered quite simply, sometimes even without income documentation.
I received Axis select without a physical KYC check or any supporting evidence for my income.

Axis' affiliate programmes currently give up to 2000 for each successful card issuance. So yeah you can get axis card pretty easily
Did you have a Burgundy account at the time of applying for Select?