• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card to Bank account transfer @0.50% charge

beingmohit

TF Premier
I have another trick to get upto 4000rs per month from credit card to bank account.

steps:
1. need paytm wallet
2. add small amount(1rs or which lower amount paytm allowed) to paytm wallet using upi so 0% fees.
3. now open flipkart/ meesho application.
4. add item to cart which is refundable (so don't get trapped).
5. now select paytm wallet for make payment.
6. now you can see your paytm wallet amount is subtract from total amount.
7. pay remaining amount using credit card.

8. after make successfully payment goto flipkart/ meesho again and cancel order.
9. so now full payment is refunded to your paytm wallet not in credit card. (refund might take 3-4 hours which is my experience)
10. now you can easily transfer paytm wallet balance to bank account at 0 fees.

one other way for samsung users.

steps:
1. add paytm wallet to samsung wallet.
2. open samsung wallet app select paytm wallet and click add money.
3. now enter amount you want to add (max 4000rs per month).
4. now there is a button call "Add using paytm website".
5. now you will be redirect to paytm gateway and you can select credit card option with 0 fees.

also if someone know any app who allow to recharge fasttag using credit card at 0 fees let me konw please.
The Samsung Pay trick only works till 4k per month

ydharia

TF Buzz
That Order cancellation trick is a known old trick but I will not recommended because if you place fake orders every month both Flipkart and Meesho might block your account.
but you have to do it when you need money. and order cancellation you have to do instantly so Flipkart and seller order not packed yet so they will not block account.

i only use trick when i want cash in back account in rare cases, and i have samsung so i use samsung wallet method

ydharia

TF Buzz
The Samsung Pay trick only works till 4k per month
you can't add morethen 4k in paytm wallet in one month thats paytm rule.

so thats why i am finding Fasttag recharge using credit card with 0 fees.
Previously CRED allows fasttag recharge with credit card with 0 fees for 1999Rs recharge and you can do how much time you want this transaction, but they stop taking recharge from CC.

That's not amazon, flipkart won't block.

I think they won't care if we cancel before the seller processing the order I.e packing, shipping etc.
Arindham youtuber recommended several people, flipkart order cancellation trick for limit enhancement of flipkart cc.
How does it help in LE?

Tejo

TF Legend
How does it help in LE?
if you have flipkart cc with low limt like 15k, 20k etc

dont use flipkart cc and

order something on flipkart and cancel before seller process, use other cards or methods. i advise use signature cards or product related bank offer card.
order-2.5k+ and once in a month order 10k+ cancel another day

frequently request axis customer care and nodal for limit enhancement, just mail.

not verified by me*, from arindham

or

applicable for all banks like low limit issuer banks like axis,hdfc

do heavy spends like 50k per month via ac. upi p2m and paytm wallet reloads enough.

dont use limit enh... required cc for more than 10% limit.

for axis liberty,
for indus zero balance ac,
for kotak everyday,
for hdfc, icici normal 5K wala, mine ac too if you have

or

close card after 6 months, again apply. 99% if card approved you will double the limit of past

or

sbi, axis, icici

apply card for every 6 months and close cards by transferring credit limit to your favourite card. dont transfer cred limit to co-branded cards

Last edited:
Reactions: SSV

P B R G

TF Ace
Btw few days ago they were offering money transfer at zero percent charge. It was account specific so i didn't get the offer.

D

Deleted member 6719

Remember you will be subject to tax in your ITR for such a payment. Not paying in time will attract a high penalty as per regulations.