• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card to Bank account transfer @0.50% charge

Prateek26

TF Buzz
One time should be fine, not regularly like every month. If it's genuine, no need to worry, just provide proof. Ex: I paid 6L using BharatNxt to buy a car. If they every ask me to justify this transaction, i have proof of purchase.
Why did you pay for car through bharatnxt? I mean you can directly swipe there. Am I missing something here?

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They charge 2% for direct swipe. BharatNxt was cheaper, 1.1% + gst which came to approx 1.3%.
And you got reward points as well? HDFC is known to classify such wholesale purchases as business spends and not give rewards.

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Let me know if anybody is interested. The transaction type is Utilities. The 0.50% will be covered by the CC rewards and CC bill pay cashbacks. GST applicable on charges.

Edit: Here is the offer.

1. Download Sn#p#y app.
2. Complete KYC
3. Under utility payment add a beneficiary.
4. Select the transaction priority as low.
Pls dm me

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There is no limit on Magnus yet 😂 DCB and Infinia also had days of such no limits 😭
The key word here is 'YET'.
This is unsustainable in the long run and for sure Axis will put a clamp on these in the near future.

So make the best use while you still can :)

ydharia

TF Buzz
I have another trick to get upto 4000rs per month from credit card to bank account.

steps:
1. need paytm wallet
2. add small amount(1rs or which lower amount paytm allowed) to paytm wallet using upi so 0% fees.
3. now open flipkart/ meesho application.
4. add item to cart which is refundable (so don't get trapped).
5. now select paytm wallet for make payment.
6. now you can see your paytm wallet amount is subtract from total amount.
7. pay remaining amount using credit card.

8. after make successfully payment goto flipkart/ meesho again and cancel order.
9. so now full payment is refunded to your paytm wallet not in credit card. (refund might take 3-4 hours which is my experience)
10. now you can easily transfer paytm wallet balance to bank account at 0 fees.

one other way for samsung users.

steps:
1. add paytm wallet to samsung wallet.
2. open samsung wallet app select paytm wallet and click add money.
3. now enter amount you want to add (max 4000rs per month).
4. now there is a button call "Add using paytm website".
5. now you will be redirect to paytm gateway and you can select credit card option with 0 fees.

also if someone know any app who allow to recharge fasttag using credit card at 0 fees let me konw please.

Last edited:

P B R G

TF Ace
I have another trick to get upto 4000rs per month from credit card to bank account.

steps:
1. need paytm wallet
2. add small amount(1rs or which lower amount paytm allowed) to paytm wallet using upi so 0% fees.
3. now open flipkart/ meesho application.
4. add item to cart which is refundable (so don't get trapped).
5. now select paytm wallet for make payment.
6. now you can see your paytm wallet amount is subtract from total amount.
7. pay remaining amount using credit card.

8. after make successfully payment goto flipkart/ meesho again and cancel order.
9. so now full payment is refunded to your paytm wallet not in credit card. (refund might take 3-4 hours which is my experience)
10. now you can easily transfer paytm wallet balance to bank account at 0 fees.

one other way for samsung users.

steps:
1. add paytm wallet to samsung wallet.
2. open samsung wallet app select paytm wallet and click add money.
3. now enter amount you want to add (max 4000rs per month).
4. now there is a button call "Add using paytm website".
5. now you will be redirect to paytm gateway and you can select credit card option with 0 fees.

also if someone know any app who allow to recharge fasttag using credit card at 0 fees let me konw please.
That Order cancellation trick is a known old trick but I will not recommended because if you place fake orders every month both Flipkart and Meesho might block your account.

Tejo

TF Legend
Let me know if anybody is interested. The transaction type is Utilities. The 0.50% will be covered by the CC rewards and CC bill pay cashbacks. GST applicable on charges.

Edit: Here is the offer.

1. Download Sn#p#y app.
2. Complete KYC
3. Under utility payment add a beneficiary.
4. Select the transaction priority as low.
Only on Friday 0.5% + gst and we will receive after 6 days I.e on Thursday.

Remaining days 1%.

Also don't use snapay for large amounts.

Tejo

TF Legend
That Order cancellation trick is a known old trick but I will not recommended because if you place fake orders every month both Flipkart and Meesho might block your account.
That's not amazon, flipkart won't block.

I think they won't care if we cancel before the seller processing the order I.e packing, shipping etc.
Arindham youtuber recommended several people, flipkart order cancellation trick for limit enhancement of flipkart cc.