• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card spend strategy

What about offline, I use Tata neu plus for UPI and hdfc regalia gold for direct POS.
For online if AGV works its AMEX(Buy AGV from Gyftr) else SBI CashBack.

Axis Airtel is rewarding if used for limited recharges and single utility bill payment.

I have
  • AMEX Platinum Travel: For all insurance/bills/recharges/online payments via AGV + Fuel
  • AMEX MRCC: monthly milestone of 1.5k*4
  • AMEX Gold: monthly milestone monthly milestone 1k*6
  • HDFC Regalia Gold: offline POS / insurance
  • SBI CC: Online payments where AMEX not used
  • AXIS Airtel: Recharges, utility, zomato ( till the cashback limit)
  • Tata Neu infinity: UPI + neu app

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have
  • AMEX Platinum Travel: For all insurance/bills/recharges/online payments via AGV + Fuel
so you have answered your question beautifully.. :) You have a great strategy already

so you have answered your question beautifully.. :) You have a great strategy already
I am looking for an alternate to HDFC regalia Gold, I am keeping it to help me upgrade to HDFC DCB or Infinia.

Could you suggest is keeping Regalia Gold worth it or any alternate card for Offline purposes?

Sahil_07

TF Select
I have
Do you pay the renewal fees of Amex Gold? Or do they give some offers?
Otherwise 9% cb will come down to 4% if we pay full renewal fee,in that case don't find that card useful

Riya

TF Ace
Hello Everyone,

I would like to know what are your credit card spend strategy for en expense of 6 Lac in an year
It depends on what cards you hold, the type of expenses and what are your expectations on returns from cards....
50k per month is not a small amount per month

Do you pay the renewal fees of Amex Gold? Or do they give some offers?
Otherwise 9% cb will come down to 4% if we pay full renewal fee,in that case don't find that card useful
Yes I noted that. I got the Gold card via refferal, so first years its 1000 only. Next year it will be 4500, ill probably discontinue this card.
Amex Platinum travel card as well will charge renewal fee of 5k, but i am ready to pay that amount.