• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card bill payment using HDFC billpay

CreditFreak

TF Buzz
How do you pay IDFC/HDFC cc bills? is there any way to earn 1% cb with HDFC DC? I used to use Freecharge but that trick has also been patched. I heard Aeron Pay gives 1%. Is it trustable?

card_wizard

TF Premier
Ah! This is reassuring. Thank you @Hemang. For your question on making hdfc credit card payments, I use the promo code "fullpay" from Mobikwik as it gives a cashback of 1% up to Rs.100 for all cards. Currently, I am using Millenia and I use this trick if I exhaust the Rs.400 per month limit for paying credit card bills through wallet reloads.
I thought we can use this coupon only once a month

hariselio

TF Premier

Not able to pay ICICI credit card bill through HDFC billpay anyone facing this issue. Is there any other to pay and get cashback​

faced same issue today for icici, axis, citi :( it says invalid card number. Already after moving to new portal, SBI and BOB was failing.

Anyways, i tested paying 1000 by selecting account number instead of debit card. It went successful. Then again tried with debit card option for bigger amount, all went successful.

From another hdfc account, did the same.. initially everything was failing, then made 1K payment using account number option. After this, all went successful.

James

TF Ace
faced same issue today for icici, axis, citi :( it says invalid card number. Already after moving to new portal, SBI and BOB was failing.

Anyways, i tested paying 1000 by selecting account number instead of debit card. It went successful. Then again tried with debit card option for bigger amount, all went successful.

From another hdfc account, did the same.. initially everything was failing, then made 1K payment using account number option. After this, all went successful.
My axis CC bill payment was failing today. I logged into netbanking and paid it

hariselio

TF Premier

Whatever amount paid on using account number was credited on Monday itself where as debit card payment still no show :(. All done at same time.