• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card/Amex card to bank via Zingoy RuPay Prepaid card/Zingoy RuPay gift card (only 1.5% charges or Free)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
every time we need to buy a new gift card and register? can we reload the existing gift card with 5K/10K?
Gift card is one time load card, you can't reload again (only refund will credit, if transaction failed or cancelled)

Prepaid card is reloadable card.

gift card purchase, you dnt need to share kyc details but prepaid card purchase kyc details required.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
anything above 10K cart value of gift card asking for KYC, buy in batch of 10K only to avoid KYC.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Gift card is one time load card, you can't reload again (only refund will credit, if transaction failed or cancelled)

Prepaid card is reloadable card.

gift card purchase, you dnt need to share kyc details but prepaid card purchase kyc details required.
Is it possible to reload prepaid card using CC? Also reloads have same charge of 1.5%? Any limits on amount or number of reloads that can be done?

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I cannot find status of the card on any page. Where can you see it is Pending ?
1672226147490-png.8392

click on evoucher or details to know your gift card is generated or not.

Sreekar T

TF Buzz
Hello All. Iam new to this forum. I have ordered a Rupay gift card in zingoy at 7:30 PM today. The status in zingoy shows that order will be delivered in 0-3 hours but still did not receive any thing in my email or an sms. Does anyone know how long it takes to generate? Also what is the customer support of zingoy incase something goes wrong? Any experiences?

metro

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello All. Iam new to this forum. I have ordered a Rupay gift card in zingoy at 7:30 PM today. The status in zingoy shows that order will be delivered in 0-3 hours but still did not receive any thing in my email or an sms. Does anyone know how long it takes to generate? Also what is the customer support of zingoy incase something goes wrong? Any experiences?
Contact on WhatsApp. I did that, they asked for sms of payment to be shared and within few minutes they issued giftcard. Looks like this is always done manually from there end

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It's 3rd day now, and still not received gift the card