• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card/Amex card to bank via Zingoy RuPay Prepaid card/Zingoy RuPay gift card (only 1.5% charges or Free)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
So can we add gift card balance to wallet UPI on Amazon?

Also bro @Abhishek012 why go for prepaid card and not gift card given that latter is free?
Now I also tried zingoy RuPay gift card, working perfectly on Amazon wallet load.

Note - sometimes zingoy RuPay gift card delivered within 48hrs or sometimes instant.

which card you used? any idea about SBI Cashback ;) ?
hi, have you tried , SBI cashback card, got cashback of 5%, and was card blocked by SBI after transaction on Zingoy? there is no way in this forum to communicate directly to any member using DM , if any one has tried can tell t.me/ravi281107 .

iAmPm

TF Premier
Now I also tried zingoy RuPay gift card, working perfectly on Amazon wallet load.

Note - sometimes zingoy RuPay gift card delivered within 48hrs or sometimes instant.
Need more info. Can we buy gift card after mini kyc? and its free and able to add in Apay wallet upi?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Need more info. Can we buy gift card after mini kyc? and its free and able to add in Apay wallet upi?
No kyc required for Zingoy RuPay gift card purchase, Buy everytime 10k amount of Zingoy RuPay gift card and add to your Amazon wallet and then use Amazon wallet UPI to pay anywhere you want or credit card bill repayment.

hi, have you tried , SBI cashback card, got cashback of 5%, and was card blocked by SBI after transaction on Zingoy? there is no way in this forum to communicate directly to any member using DM , if any one has tried can tell t.me/ravi281107 .
Tried with SBI CC. Initially transaction of Rs.500 for prepaid card went through smoothly and got 5% CB. But, all the subsequent transactions (both prepaid and Gift card) are getting blocked

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Unblock your SBI card and try again.

@Pravnz

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Yup worked, 1AM purchased Zingoy rupay gift card, received at 9:30 am
activated-loaded amazon pay balance-that can be transfer to bank also.
1672226908258.png

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Credit card/Amex card to bank via Zingoy RuPay Prepaid card/Zingoy RuPay gift card (only 1.5% charges or Free):

Buy Zingoy RuPay Prepaid Card - Min KYC (use Voter ID number), Minimum purchase Rs100 - https://www.zingoy.com/prepaid-card/load-money

or

Buy Zingoy RuPay Gift Card (I think KYC is not required) minimum purchase Rs5000 and A single user can register a maximum 250 gift cards in a calendar year - https://www.zingoy.com/gift-cards/rupay-gift-card

Now purchase using Credit card or Amex credit card at 1.5% charges (if your transaction is pending/in process then wait 30 mins, your order will get successful).

After purchased Register here -
https://www.zingoy.com/prepaid-cards?ref=menu

Note - Personally i purchased Zingoy RuPay Prepaid Card and kyc done via voter id number and successfully loaded on Amazon wallet. You can transfer to bank/credit card bill repayment/merchant UPI payment via Amazon wallet UPI.

I think no kyc required for Zingoy gift card (not verified for Zingoy RuPay gift card), A single user can register a maximum 250 gift cards in a calendar year.

Free for UPI users and also earn Rs2/Rs3 CRED Balance -

If you buy everytime Rs100 Zingoy RuPay Prepaid Card via CRED UPI using cred scan & pay option at paytm payment gateway page bar code and then you will earn Rs2/Rs3 CRED Balance cashback.
every time we need to buy a new gift card and register? can we reload the existing gift card with 5K/10K?