• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card/Amex card to bank via Zingoy RuPay Prepaid card/Zingoy RuPay gift card (only 1.5% charges or Free)

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Wait 3 working days.

I think many users are start buying. Normally payment will settled within 2-3 days. These small websites/apps dnt have crores of rupees to invest on zingoy RuPay gift card loading, i guess they are waiting for payment settlement and then loaded money on your Zingoy RuPay gift card.
Yup, that's why they asking transaction message/mail details to verify manually.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Wait 3 working days.

I think many users are start buying. Normally payment will settled within 2-3 days. These small websites/apps dnt have crores of rupees to invest on zingoy RuPay gift card loading, i guess they are waiting for payment settlement and then loaded money on your Zingoy RuPay gift card.
got it after 3 days waiting. this is another way to fulfill Magnus 1L milestone.
Dec milestone completed via Zingoy only.

Sreekar T

TF Buzz
The problem I see is that their (Zingoy) Whatsapp chat is available Monday-Friday and between 10 Am to 6 Pm. So if we do a trasaction Friday evening after 6 it will be processed only the next Monday

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
The problem I see is that their (Zingoy) Whatsapp chat is available Monday-Friday and between 10 Am to 6 Pm. So if we do a trasaction Friday evening after 6 it will be processed only the next Monday
Can you share zingoy Whatsapp chat support number.

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is prepaid card generation / loading instant? I see posts that gift card took 2-3 days so are prepaid cards better in that sense? Can anyone please suggest on the same.

sandy5566

TF Neo
Guys unable to load the amazon wallet with the zingoy gift card , it's says card added but can't be used for this purchase

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230115-072611~2.png
    Screenshot_20230115-072611~2.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 26

RahulT4

TF Neo
Hi ! Can anyone advice. I got buy hdfc ergo insurance and I have to pay via amazon pay but the option is not available.

Is it possible to get zingoy or any prepaid debit card through amazon pay and then pay the premium.

Its first premium so only options are upi bank transfer dc/cc

Premium around 18K

xfactcc

TF Premier
Credit card/Amex card to bank via Zingoy RuPay Prepaid card/Zingoy RuPay gift card (only 1.5% charges or Free):

Buy Zingoy RuPay Prepaid Card - Min KYC (use Voter ID number), Minimum purchase Rs100 - https://www.zingoy.com/prepaid-card/load-money

or

Buy Zingoy RuPay Gift Card (I think KYC is not required) minimum purchase Rs5000 and A single user can register a maximum 250 gift cards in a calendar year - https://www.zingoy.com/gift-cards/rupay-gift-card

Now purchase using Credit card or Amex credit card at 1.5% charges (if your transaction is pending/in process then wait 30 mins, your order will get successful).

After purchased Register here -
https://www.zingoy.com/prepaid-cards?ref=menu

Note - Personally i purchased Zingoy RuPay Prepaid Card and kyc done via voter id number and successfully loaded on Amazon wallet. You can transfer to bank/credit card bill repayment/merchant UPI payment via Amazon wallet UPI.

I think no kyc required for Zingoy gift card (not verified for Zingoy RuPay gift card), A single user can register a maximum 250 gift cards in a calendar year.

Free for UPI users and also earn Rs2/Rs3 CRED Balance -

If you buy everytime Rs100 Zingoy RuPay Prepaid Card via CRED UPI using cred scan & pay option at paytm payment gateway page bar code and then you will earn Rs2/Rs3 CRED Balance cashback.
How does one add the Zingoy Rupay GC to Payzapp wallet? Just like how money is loaded in PZ wallet via card, using the GC details instead? I thought Rupay prepaid GCs can't be used to load wallets.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
How does one add the Zingoy Rupay GC to Payzapp wallet? Just like how money is loaded in PZ wallet via card, using the GC details instead? I thought Rupay prepaid GCs can't be used to load wallets.
Enter your Zingoy RuPay Card details on Payzapp Wallet and use.

I think Payzapp now allow only saved card details to add money, first save your card on Payzapp app and then use.