• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credence Rewards Delay

Post number 2 has been selected as best answer.

shashifed

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone, today I bought a voucher worth 10k on credence rewards and its been 30 minutes and I still haven't got the delivery of the voucher. Normally it gets generated in 5 minutes (when I last used it). Did anyone face a similar issue?

dan873

TF Select
Credence doesn't not instantly generate Vouchers everytime. Sometimes you will only get it after 6-12 hours ( sometimes 24 hours)

I once bought two vouchers and my second voucher was instantly emailed while first one I paid for took about 12 hours

Don't worry you will get your voucher near end of the day

Mark this as answer if it helped you

bugmenot

TF Ace
Hi everyone, today I bought a voucher worth 10k on credence rewards and its been 30 minutes and I still haven't got the delivery of the voucher. Normally it gets generated in 5 minutes (when I last used it). Did anyone face a similar issue?
I am in same boat. Bought at late night but still not delivered. Usually it shows in "My Orders" section as processing/pending but that's also not shown. Let's wait for 24 hours.

yoginder6

TF Neo
I had ordered two 10k worth amazon gift vouchers. . Haven't recieved the vouchers till now. .Have sent email, messaged in live chat as well no response. . How to proceed kindly help

Trendz

TF Buzz
Same issue seems to be there , 2 weeks back they refunded after 1 week .
Let see what will happen now

apex72

TF Neo
I am in same boat. Bought at late night but still not delivered. Usually it shows in "My Orders" section as processing/pending but that's also not shown. Let's wait for 24 hours.
Hey guys, did the issue get resolved for any of you?
I bought a 10k GC yesterday at ~7pm and the order details didn't show up in "My Orders" nor did I get any emails from Credence Rewards for the same (got an email from razorpay though).
I bought one just now for 5k aswell, and somehow that got fulfilled almost instantly.

Edit (12am 13/06): Received the first GC too after ~30 hours from purchasing.

Last edited:

bugmenot

TF Ace
Hey guys, did the issue get resolved for any of you?
I bought a 10k GC yesterday at ~7pm and the order details didn't show up in "My Orders" nor did I get any emails from Credence Rewards for the same (got an email from razorpay though).
I bought one just now for 5k aswell, and somehow that got fulfilled almost instantly.
Received the gc

techt

TF Legend
Have they stopped accepting Credit cards in Credence? Its only showing UPI
That keeps playing chupa chupi. It will appear after a while.
Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor