• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CRED app has investment option CRED Mint

Credit Mint feature where you can invest and gain interest upto 9 % per annum.

• Total voters

Suno

TF Buzz
Cred Mint offers users to invest upto Rs 10,00,000 /- and be rewarded by upto 9 % per annum.

You will be able to view the change in interest every single day.

You can withdraw anytime.

No TDS.

anuragnirmal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
i guess the minimum investment is 25000, but the return is quite higher as compared to bank FD and current state of all time high markets.

codenerd

TF Ace
I have invested 2 lakhs in 12%Club and 1 lakh in CRED Mint. My IDFC Bank savings acc was giving me only 4% LOL! So for so good... No issues.

luckymurari

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Would anyday prefer 12% club over Cred MINT. Both have same amount of risk but 12% club is 12 over Cred MINT's 9%.

Btw, why are 12% club and Mint considered risky? Any pointers please?

Would anyday prefer 12% club over Cred MINT. Both have same amount of risk but 12% club is 12 over Cred MINT's 9%.

Btw, why are 12% club and Mint considered risky? Any pointers please?
Because their business is based on Peer to peer lending. That means they get money from other people who wants to invest it and wants to get good returns and give that money as loans at 15% - 20% or higher to persons who otherwise can't get loans from banks due their bad credit worthiness or low income. So, risk involved is very high.

luckymurari

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Because their business is based on Peer to peer lending. That means they get money from other people who wants to invest it and wants to get good returns and give that money as loans at 15% - 20% or higher to persons who otherwise can't get loans from banks due their bad credit worthiness or low income. So, risk involved is very high.
Thanks. Got it. On 12% club they say the capital is distributed among 1000s of people diversifying the risk as much as possible - at least they have lesser risk than traditional lending

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Thanks. Got it. On 12% club they say the capital is distributed among 1000s of people diversifying the risk as much as possible - at least they have lesser risk than traditional lending
Banks verify all the important documents before approving so risk is less in FD.