• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

$50 off CFA Institute's Investment Foundations Course

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I earned the Investment Foundations Certificate from CFA Institute, gaining crucial industry insights.

Now, I'm sharing a one-time USD 50 discount code with you: REFERIFC50

Add the Certificate to your cart and enter the code at checkout. The offer expires February 29, 2024. Complete the online courses and assessment within 12 months to earn your digital badge. Don't miss this opportunity for professional growth!

Hello ,

Today, we want to congratulate you and thank you for being among the early earners of the Investment Foundations® Certificate. For years, professionals, like you, from across the globe have been learning with CFA Institute.

As we celebrate the anniversary of the Investment Foundations Certificate, we are reaching out to all past earners for two reasons:

First, we are pleased to share that we are updating your badges as well as improving the platform and sharing experience. You can expect to receive details in the next week with the new badge designs and details for use and sharing.

And second, we want to invite you to take a moment to share your insights in a testimonial video. Your feedback will not only guide potential candidates but also showcase the real impact the Certificate has had for you in your career.
Record your testimonial
To show our appreciation for your support across the years, we've designed a special USD 50 discount code for you to share with individuals in your network who may be interested in pursuing the Investment Foundations Certificate. We encourage you to think about those with whom you work, mentor, or teach—individuals who embody the values to create a powerful network of professionals who are committed to ethical practices, lifelong learning, and driving positive change in the global financial landscape.

Just copy, paste, and share the message below to recommend the Certificate to your network:

I earned the Investment Foundations Certificate from CFA Institute, gaining crucial industry insights.

Now, I'm sharing a one-time USD 50 discount code with you: REFERIFC50

Add the Certificate to your cart and enter the code at checkout. The offer expires February 29, 2024. Complete the online courses and assessment within 12 months to earn your digital badge. Don't miss this opportunity for professional growth!

Thank you for your support in upholding educational and ethical standards. Look out for an email from us soon with instructions on claiming your updated digital badge through Accredible.

Once again, we applaud your achievement and remain ready to help you succeed!
Best regards,

The CFA Institute Team