• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cooling period for scapia

rutuls536

TF Buzz
Hi all,

As federal bank allows single card/person, i've closed my one card to get scapia. Last credit inquiry was made in august'23. When i'll be eligible to apply for scapia?

Thanks & Regards.

rutuls536

TF Buzz
I even closed my one card, now shows closed in cibil as well. Its been more than 90 days since i applied for first time, been 90 days since i didnt made any credit/loan inquiry yet they are rejecting my application. Dont know what to do now.

techhdate

TF Premier
I even closed my one card, now shows closed in cibil as well. Its been more than 90 days since i applied for first time, been 90 days since i didnt made any credit/loan inquiry yet they are rejecting my application. Dont know what to do now.
no use they just tell me i already have pre-approved card from federal bank so they are not able to provide scapia

Bot4u

TF Select
Reason for rejection ? What are they saying ?

drvenkat

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
i applied for scapia after pre approval check i was offred 7.5 lakh limit and i got a sms "Your Scapia Federal Credit Card application has been approved, Venkata Naryana Reddy. Complete your KYC and get your card! Click here to continue: u3.mnge.co/v88QWQ4 " but after entering aadhar and otp i am getting declined msg "we're asorry! Based on the bank's policy there is currently no offer for you to get the scapia federal credit card" anything i can do to get the card now?

please advise

prashhant

TF Buzz
i applied for scapia after pre approval check i was offred 7.5 lakh limit and i got a sms "Your Scapia Federal Credit Card application has been approved, Venkata Naryana Reddy. Complete your KYC and get your card! Click here to continue: u3.mnge.co/v88QWQ4 " but after entering aadhar and otp i am getting declined msg "we're asorry! Based on the bank's policy there is currently no offer for you to get the scapia federal credit card" anything i can do to get the card now?

please advise
Did you entered different address than adhar?