• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cooling period for scapia

rutuls536

TF Buzz
Hi all,

As federal bank allows single card/person, i've closed my one card to get scapia. Last credit inquiry was made in august'23. When i'll be eligible to apply for scapia?

Thanks & Regards.

Rohan

TF Premier
my scapia application dint go thro for some weird reason saying i already have a pre approved offer from federal bank. i dont own any federal cards
I'm also facing same issue. Closed onecard federal 3 months back and in cibil it shows closed account. I have Jupiter but no pre-approved offer.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
i do have fi account but no pre approved credit card offer..even if they did i wont take...banks limiting 1 card per customer i understand but not approving because there is a pre approved offer is a lame excuse
That's what we get with this piece of trash bank named Federal Bank.

Only these small fintechs and neobanks keeping it afloat for now. Eventually they will drown.

Most people having Jupiter or Fi account are getting this issue. You can't do anything about it.

ArpanOP

TF Premier
That's what we get with this piece of trash bank named Federal Bank.

Only these small fintechs and neobanks keeping it afloat for now. Eventually they will drown.

Most people having Jupiter or Fi account are getting this issue. You can't do anything about it.
Funny thing is I closed my Jupiter account back in May, did a preliminary check for Scapia just now, at first I had to enter the Jupiter phone number or else it won't proceed further and then sorry blah blah blah, lol

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
Got the one card today even though the app was down my card got approved within 30 minutes with the exact same limit as shown. No cibil enquiry so far. I’m impressed
Yeah they don't do cibil enquiry because they already have a soft check of your CIBIL report, that's why they show the Pre-approved limit.

Bot4u

TF Select
Funny thing is I closed my Jupiter account back in May, did a preliminary check for Scapia just now, at first I had to enter the Jupiter phone number or else it won't proceed further and then sorry blah blah blah, lol
So closing Jupiter or Fi account will not help in getting scapia card ?
I was thinking of closing Fi account for scapia card .
But if they are not giving card even after closing.
Is there any other method to get scapia card or should I give up .

ArpanOP

TF Premier
So closing Jupiter or Fi account will not help in getting scapia card ?
I was thinking of closing Fi account for scapia card .
But if they are not giving card even after closing.
Is there any other method to get scapia card or should I give up .
I think so, it didn't even go through without giving them my Jupiter phone number. Do a pre-approval check you'll get to know. It won't hit cibil.