• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cooling off period between two hdfc credit card?

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have applied to HDFC Neu card in April first week and it got approved. Now I want to apply for a regular HDFC credit card, what should be the minimum cooling off period between 2 applications with HDFC bank?

Akashn

TF Ace
I have applied to HDFC Neu card in April first week and it got approved. Now I want to apply for a regular HDFC credit card, what should be the minimum cooling off period between 2 applications with HDFC bank?
Did you get any pre approved offers after getting tata neu card?

P B R G

TF Ace
Got my Millenia card in February first week. For the last 5 months there was no credit card offer, now that sixth month is running all of a sudden they are flooding my inbox with the Rupay Virtual card offer. However it's still not pre-approved yet, just generic emails and notifications telling me I am eligible to apply.

So six months cooling period is correct I think. Waiting for the Tata Neu pre-approved offer in August hopefully.

Akashn

TF Ace
Got my Millenia card in February first week. For the last 5 months there was no credit card offer, now that sixth month is running all of a sudden they are flooding my inbox with the Rupay Virtual card offer. However it's still not pre-approved yet, just generic emails and notifications telling me I am eligible to apply.

So six months cooling period is correct I think. Waiting for the Tata Neu pre-approved offer in August hopefully.
Rupay one is floater card and it is pre approved

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
@4uziaul @VISHESH_BANSAL

I have HDFC tata neu plus card.

Can I apply for hdfc core card like millenia/regalia?

Read on this forum that if first hdfc card is tata neu, then it's not possible to get hdfc core cards.

Any advice.
You can, but it will be very difficult.

Edit: Check this thread for reference.