• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cooldown after closing CC

Chiraag17

TF Buzz
Hi,

I have 3 CCs of Axis and I just closed one of them. I had applied for that card in Feb '23 but closed it today as I want to get Samsung Infinite card. I wanted to know if there is any cooldown after closing the card?

In the app, under apply new card, it is showing applicable under review and the application number is of the the above mentioned card. Can anyone please guide me on when can I be eligible to apply for one more card?

Thank you in advance.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hi,

I have 3 CCs of Axis and I just closed one of them. I had applied for that card in Feb '23 but closed it today as I want to get Samsung Infinite card. I wanted to know if there is any cooldown after closing the card?

In the app, under apply new card, it is showing applicable under review and the application number is of the the above mentioned card. Can anyone please guide me on when can I be eligible to apply for one more card?

Thank you in advance.
There is no cooldown for Axis, you can apply immediately after closing the 3rd card.

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Thank you in advance.
If you apply offline, there is no cool down period. If you apply online, it takes 6 months depending on customer profile.