• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Consent for processing CC Application through SMS, but no SMS received

AsB

TF Ace
I had applied for Kotak Credit Card online, and I got this email.

Thank you for showing interest in Kotak Credit Card. Attached is theapplication copy for your reference.

Currently your application is on hold status as we are awaiting your consentthrough the link forwarded via SMS on your registered mobile number.

Post acknowledgment of the “ I Accept†link, your application will be furtherprocessed and card will be approved subject to Banking internal policy.

But, I did not receive any email or sms for giving the consent . Do I need to send any SMS ?

Last edited:

AsB

TF Ace
I had applied for Kotak Credit Card online, and I got this email.

But, I did not receive any email or sms for giving the consent . Do I need to send any SMS ?
Update :-
No Bother. There was no enquiry in CIBIL and no documents were asked. So, I asked customer care, what was the problem. They replied that my area is not servicable

Strange

TF Legend
Update :-
No Bother. There was no enquiry in CIBIL and no documents were asked. So, I asked customer care, what was the problem. They replied that my area is not servicable
My area is serviceable but still haven't received any sms to provide consent for my friends kotak credit card application.

AsB

TF Ace
Mail to pno

Ask them reason and say them all other bank cards are serviceable they might reconsider.

Also if you apply next time, approve chances increases also you might get pre-apprpved offer.
I already have two cards from them.
Also, it is very very unlikely that you will be given a card if the area is non-serviceable. The chances are 1/100