• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Connect and Manage Your Other Bank Accounts, Insurance, and other financial accounts on SBI YONO App

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Introducing a convenient feature, SBI Yono app now allows you to link your various financial accounts, such as other bank accounts, Mutual funds, equities, NPS, Insurance, etc. and conveniently access information such as your account balance and transaction history. SBI has recently introduced the option to link such financial accounts through their app using an account aggregator.

To link your other bank accounts or any other financial product, follow these steps:

1. Open the SBI Yono app and navigate to the account section.
  2. At the bottom of the page, click on "Go to Other Bank Account Details."
On this page, you will find a list of your linked accounts and an option to add a new account.

To add a new account, click on "Add Account." You will then be presented with two options:

• "I have an Account Aggregator ID."
  • "I don't have an Account Aggregator ID."
Choose the option that is applicable to you. Subsequently, you will see a list of five account aggregators available.
IMG-1735.PNG

After registering or logging in with your selected Account Aggregator (AA), you will be provided with the option to add other bank accounts or other financial products that are linked to the same mobile number.
IMG-1731.PNG
Please note that the validity of added accounts is for one month, and you will need to reauthenticate if you wish to continue using them.
IMG-1730.PNG
I have successfully linked my IDFC First Bank account, and I can now view it on the YONO app.
IMG-1734.PNG
It's important to note that you can only link products from companies that are already participating in the account aggregator system.

This feature of checking all bank accounts, insurance, mutual funds, equity holdings, and NPS in one place is truly beneficial. I believe all other banks should also offer their customers the option to link their accounts using the account aggregator system, although few banks are already offering such options to their customers.

ANewUser

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes, axis also has this. But better not to share our cred/details with aggregators, it's going to be risky if any data leak happens in the future.
Aggregators are regulated by RBI that's why only few have licenses and they can't read/share data without consent

ANewUser

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Brother, if data leaks happen, nobody will acknowledge it occurred and a snapshot of your financial history would be leaked even if older.
Agree with your sentiment that data can be leaked from any firm. What I'm trying to say is they are bound by RBI to not read or store data. Whatever data they store should be encrypted etc. Probably of their leakage is similar to a Bank, Income Tax portal or RBI. Here I'm comparing them other means of tracking like SMS reading apps, INDMoney etc.