• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Common Statement for all Gemstone cards

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Got to know that All Gemstone cards are placed under a single account (which is odd)

ICICI RM told that we can have max 3 accounts:
1. Amazon
2. Co-branded
3. Core

So, if you have Sapphiro and Coral, both will be shown under 1 account and a common statement would be generated even if both cards are shown as Primary Card in your iMobile or Netbanking.

The statement name would be of the card which was availed first.

So, if you got Coral first and then got Sapphiro, then the statement would only mention Coral in the header, but amount would be for all cards

----

Edit: Payment can be done in any card number. As the statement and account is common, paying to any one of the card is enough.

Example: If you have Sapphiro Dual and Coral, with usage as below:
Sapphiro MC: 1000
Sapphiro AMEX: 1500
Coral: 500

Then you can make payment of 3000 to any one of the card (Better pay to Sapphiro MC or Coral), the account will get settled.

Last edited:

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Got to know that All Gemstone cards are placed under a single account (which is odd)

ICICI RM told that we can have max 3 accounts:
1. Amazon
2. Co-branded
3. Core

So, if you have Sapphiro and Coral, both will be shown under 1 account and a common statement would be generated even if both cards are shown as Primary Card in your iMobile or Netbanking.

The statement name would be of the card which was availed first.

So, if you got Coral first and then got Sapphiro, then the statement would only mention Coral in the header, but amount would be for all cards
I think all statements are generated seperately

Akashgod

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
its not like that, my mmt signature is different statement , but coral and manchester in 1 statement, so platinums in 1 and signature in other as per my account

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think all statements are generated seperately
Do you have proof or, are you saying because you know it or, just a random guess without having the said cards ?

As, similar to what Akashgod said, statements too are common...

I have seen Sapphiro+Coral spends in common statement (my friend has this combination, I too might have it by next month)

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
if they report it as as single account, then closing the older card should not show the CIBIL entry as closed right ?

As, if someone had Coral for 5 years and now got Rubyx (and wants to close Coral for any reason)

the account/entry would remain the same (as per ICICI logic) and so, CIBIL should not show the account as closed right ?

@jack333 @anirban.choudhury @vaibhav111 @ashwink

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
if they report it as as single account, then closing the older card should not show the CIBIL entry as closed right ?

As, if someone had Coral for 5 years and now got Rubyx (and wants to close Coral for any reason)

the account/entry would remain the same (as per ICICI logic) and so, CIBIL should not show the account as closed right ?

No clue on these, I just got coral like a 4 days back, if I upgrade to rubyx in next new year. then only would come to know this knowledge would come handy by then.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes i closed platinum and nothing changed in cibil as I had shared rubyx and Sapphiro in same credit account
Thanks, I assumed this should be the case as the account/entry would be active...

No clue on these, I just got coral like a 4 days back, if I upgrade to rubyx in next new year. then only would come to know this knowledge would come handy by then.
We got the answer from jack333 :)

btw, Coral Rupay LTF ?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Visa ltf Cani request for rupay ltf ? If yes how?
You can ask for Franchise conversion via email (People have changed from MC to Visa for other cards, so the same should happen for Coral too, while keeping LTF status)

You may send a mail to customer care, citing that you need Franchise conversion from Visa to Rupay, while keeping the LTF status...

In my case, I specifically requested for Coral Rupay LTF, and the same was delivered to me (got ltf confirmation on mail too)

TheHurtLocker

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

I have closed my Coral after receiving Rubyx, will update you if there is any change in Cibil report.

paresh22

TF Ace
I have closed my Coral after receiving Rubyx, will update you if there is any change in Cibil report.
There will not be any change in Cibil. If you only had Coral and then Rubyx then both should have mapped to single account by ICICI. Hence, in cibil you will see only one entry for both Coral and Rubyx. After closing Coral card, account remains as it is, as it still mapped to Rubyx card.

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I had a Coral Visa from last year and got a Coral Rupay last month. So the statement got generated for both the cards today and it was a consolidated statement.
So my question is, paying on any one of the card would be enough? If I pay the bill on my Visa Coral, would that mean that I don't have to make any payment on the Coral Rupay? As the total amount was inclusive of the amounts spent on both the cards.

Any body in a similar situation? Who already made the payment last month or got any confirmation from ICICI?

Last edited: