• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Comment at What CIBIL Score your Amex Card approved

Theron

TF Premier
So many Members of this community are getting Amex Cards. I am advising members to comment their CIBIL score at what they got their Amex Cards. We can figure out minimum CIBIL criteria.

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does enquiries matter?
Not really. I had more than 5 enquiries in 2023 itself. The portfolio of cards you've and the balance debt you've probably matters the most than enquiries.

Also the address is taken strictly. They verified my physical address by manually visiting and capturing photos of it from 4 sides to send the team doing risk assessment. I asked the agent who was capturing it and he even made me talk to him where he asked more questions like dependents, vehicle I own etc which I think was not quite expected but this was my case.

bhavik886151

TF Premier
Get MRCC in Jan- 2023 cibil score is 715 approved in 4 days after sent ITR and done VKYC

have total 4 cards at the time of apply and last inquiry is 4 month back of ICICI Apay which is rejected

codenerd

TF Ace
My friend ahs credit card of other bank, good payment history, salary of 1 lakh per month and he applied via my referral and still got rejected. ANd he has 850+ credit score! SO amex kind of has no logic. IN my earlier days I got approved for amex when it was my first card with 20k salary! No logic with AMEX!