• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cobranding with Tata Neu, Swiggy widens HDFC Bank cards’ reach

Status
Not open for further replies.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
IMO Apay icici and hdfc neu partnership is opposite. People took apay card because they used to shop on Amazon anyway using other payment methods. But with Neu, Tata wants to bring more customers to use their services/products.
I use Neu card mainly for upi and very limited otherwise whereas I've used apay card for big purchases.

You are having a case but the supreme court won't be handling your plea, you have to go through the judiciary system starting from bottom to win it. In your case, going to RBI is not the solution, a simple email to cc dpt in hdfc will do it for you. If not escalate it to grievance cell, then to pno and at last to RBI ombudsman
Grievance cell is the problem creator 🤣 I replied them to cancel the application and delete this application from the database. Otherwise I will take this issue to RBI even though there will be no use to contact RBI Ombudsman

Now Biz grow offer is there, but due to this poor activity from Bank, I am unable to apply pre approved cards also

I think my 6 months gone

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I had some pre approved cards, I asked them to add Millennia card into pre approved offer list

But they have created an application for MoneyBack Plus card. If they would have created application for Millennia, I would have accepted it... But they disrespected me by creating application for BlackMoney Plus card. I never asked any card or I never took the name of Money Back plus card. Without any consent they did like this with me... Wo bhi MoneyBack Plus 😐
So , you haven’t revealed the all the info in your first post.. you did ask for a card, but a different flavour was served..
then the best thing to do
1) don’t act any further and deactivate it
2) if you still want to fight it out, you have to think about the time you will be wasting

So , you haven’t revealed the all the info in your first post.. you did ask for a card, but a different flavour was served..
then the best thing to do
1) don’t act any further and deactivate it
2) if you still want to fight it out, you have to think about the time you will be wasting
Actually they didn't give any card. I received a sms regarding Money Back Plus card's kyc. That time only I came to know that they have created application. I asked them to add Millennia card in pre approved offer list so that I can apply myself and get the card

They used wrong method. Totally foolish people, I explained my issue very well in mail, but useless people didn't try to understand and created application

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
You mean 🐼 creating threads to widen his reach?
Yeah, otherwise what's the point of creating this thread, nothing new or informative in this post, the nutshell part could just be another comment on an existing thread.
Btw, what you mean by 🐼? Are you talking abt @S S V ? I think it's important here not to disrespect anyone sir.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
He he, unfortunately for rewards = 0 ;) ..
At least Swiggy money has some value..
In fact, in contrary, it is consuming my time..
Hence -ve return for me

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
At least Swiggy money has some value
Just like ulip has a value for someone wearing the right specs to see the greener part of the grass, similarly swiggy money or the hdfc swiggy cc has immense value for someone surviving on swiggy for their daily food and grocery needs

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
That's emoji for panda 🐼
Why do you think I am disrespecting him?
I don't think like that, may be some moderators here think it like that way.
I was warned not to disrespect anyone by using or sharing panda emojis,gifs,memes etc basically avoid using the word panda

techt

TF Legend
Tata Neu card's reward is little better as it allows to use neu coins for grocery, medicine and croma purchases
For me a card 💳 is better if it fits into my expenses and rewards without changing my spend behavior. Earn and burn of rewards should be automatic.

Nue infinity is excellent in this case. My UPI spends are getting rewarded and getting used up in bigbasket .

Even before this card I have been using upis and bb. This card didn't alter my spend habits but started rewarding and de cluttered my bank statements.

Just like ulip has a value for someone wearing the right specs to see the greener part of the grass, similarly swiggy money or the hdfc swiggy cc has immense value for someone surviving on swiggy for their daily food and grocery needs
I think you are using Swiggy frequently
I am also using for years, still I am unable to understand one thing.

I am talking about 20% and 30% instant discounts of credit cards. But when I already get 40% discount using Swiggy offer codes, what are the needs of these other card offers? I never found any card discounts as useful

Pls explain your view on this matter

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
I think you are using Swiggy frequently
I am also using for years, still I am unable to understand one thing.

I am talking about 20% and 30% instant discounts of credit cards. But when I already get 40% discount using Swiggy offer codes, what are the needs of these other card offers? I never found any card discounts as useful

Pls explain your view on this matter
These card offers are over and above your swiggy offer codes like trynew,swiggyit etc.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
At least Swiggy money has some value..
In fact, in contrary, it is consuming my time..
Hence -ve return for me
just to give clarity:
While going thru news in my daily routine, if I find something interesting that may help others in this community I post them here under “general discussion threads “.. there is a specific meaning attached to this general fiancé world news..

People don’t need to respond to my thread and may still consume the news..
People who are interested in the discussion may participate..

techt

TF Legend
just to give clarity:
While going thru news in my daily routine, if I find something interesting that may help others in this community I post them here under “general discussion threads “.. there is a specific meaning attached to this general fiancé world news..

People don’t need to respond to my thread and may still consume the news..
People who are interested in the discussion may participate..Being new I am not aware. Thanks

Being new I am not aware. Thanks

Reactions: SSV
Status
Not open for further replies.