• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Club vistara benefits

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Are Gold tier benefits like priority check-in & priority boarding valid for nominees if traveling with primary member?
TIA.

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Normally it is only for the Gold tier holder.
Depending on the situation they might allow nominees Priority check-in & boarding.

SoN!c

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is there any way to get Club Vistara Gold tier membership through status match with other frequent flyer programs?

If not, what is the cheapest way to get gold tier and retain it?

Tejas

TF Premier
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert
Is there any way to get Club Vistara Gold tier membership through status match with other frequent flyer programs?

If not, what is the cheapest way to get gold tier and retain it?
Axis Vistara Infinite Card - 10K + GST per Year.

Gkcards

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Are Gold tier benefits like priority check-in & priority boarding valid for nominees if traveling with primary member?
TIA.
if traveling with Gold member, then yes. my family also does checkin with me, which we can do on business class counter, as we all r on same PNR. I haven't tried priority boarding

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
if traveling with Gold member, then yes. my family also does checkin with me, which we can do on business class counter, as we all r on same PNR. I haven't tried priority boarding
Gold members cannot checkin at business class counter. It’s only for businsss class and platinum tier members.

They have a separate gold / premium economy counters.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Oh wonderful. I got confused between priority boarding and priority checkin thanks for pointing out.

Do you also know about the 3 upgrade vouchers ? Do you get them in the first year after payment of annual card fee , or is it available only via tier upgrade done using number of flights ?

From second year onward , I know they will offer me 3 upgrade vouchers for tier renewal , but I do not know about the first year.

EB7E965A-DDA9-42A8-A216-E9BC64DB163B.jpeg

Attachments

• 5FC226D4-2F14-4CC2-84A5-EA2428CB35B3.jpeg
    5FC226D4-2F14-4CC2-84A5-EA2428CB35B3.jpeg
    326.4 KB · Views: 4

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Oh wonderful. I got confused between priority boarding and priority checkin thanks for pointing out.

Do you also know about the 3 upgrade vouchers ? Do you get them in the first year after payment of annual card fee , or is it available only via tier upgrade done using number of flights ?

From second year onward , I know they will offer me 3 upgrade vouchers for tier renewal , but I do not know about the first year.

EB7E965A-DDA9-42A8-A216-E9BC64DB163B.jpeg
They will offer upgrade vouchers in first year if you aren't already a Gold Tier member

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They will offer upgrade vouchers in first year if you aren't already a Gold Tier member
No I am on base tier right now. So I will get the upgrade vouchers even if I do not meet the minimum number of flights criteria, right ?

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
And idea if one can become CV elite tier (Gold/Platinum) member by transferring credit card points to your CV account?

Last edited:

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
no i think. you need to fulfill the number of flights taken criteria
It's an OR condition till 2022. From 1st Jan 2023 you need points+flights. This is from their site. But could not see if you get upgraded on points transfer

Gkcards

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It's an OR condition till 2022. From 1st Jan 2023 you need points+flights. This is from their site. But could not see if you get upgraded on points transfer

This is awesome. So you can just transfer points and become even platinum without taking even a single flight?

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This is awesome. So you can just transfer points and become even platinum without taking even a single flight?
Actually no. Spoke with their CC. You need 35K Tier points which is separate from CV points. You earn TP (as well as CV) by taking flights OR spending money on Vistara.
I guess they saw people will use this loophole and had it covered.