• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Closing Lazypay card and RBL Lazypay credit card

redmanc

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Dear Members,
I signed up for Lazypay wallet (shows as personal loan) then got the lazypay card. As per latest RBI guidelines the lazycard was closed and I was issued a new RBL lazypay card.
Now I have no use for the card as well as the BNPL wallet since I have moved spending to other cards. So what would be the best method to close them both so that my CIBIL remains intact. Should I close the card first (which I feel would be the logical way)?

AsB

TF Ace
Dear Members,
I signed up for Lazypay wallet (shows as personal loan) then got the lazypay card. As per latest RBI guidelines the lazycard was closed and I was issued a new RBL lazypay card.
Now I have no use for the card as well as the BNPL wallet since I have moved spending to other cards. So what would be the best method to close them both so that my CIBIL remains intact. Should I close the card first (which I feel would be the logical way)?
You can close the card anyway you want. But, close BNPL first. And never return to BNPL unless RBI explicitly allow them to continue their business.
Also, if you want to get RBL card, get Zomato RBL Card (only if it is offered LTF) or any RBL non co-branded card which is LTF.