• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Closing IDFC select and apply again for wealth.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
They are not providing upgrade,so that he is trying to close and reapply
same had happened with me. idfc will officially deny because as per them, they don't have a formal upgrade process.
but i attached the income documents in email and sent to their credit card escalations team asking them to upgrade...they completed request within a week. I wasted 6 months just 'enquiring' about the upgrade process. and the work was done in just 7 days when i sent the docs.

gupta93126

TF Buzz
same had happened with me. idfc will officially deny because as per them, they don't have a formal upgrade process.
but i attached the income documents in email and sent to their credit card escalations team asking them to upgrade...they completed request within a week. I wasted 6 months just 'enquiring' about the upgrade process. and the work was done in just 7 days when i sent the docs.
Can you please provide the escalation teams email?

amitjena

TF Buzz
what's the income criteria. if I don't meet, do they upgrade via c2c

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Do u get invite for zero balance savings accounts since u hold wealth card?