• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Clarifcations about RedGiraffe Rent Pay

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks, @qf037x42v

Also - what should I do if my bank (SBI) is not listed in the "card issuing bank name" drop down list?

Can I just select PayZapp here?

1692000775983.png
If we select payzapp, then can we only use cc or we can also use payzapp balance? If payzapp balance possible then can easily get more than 2% in returns for me 😂🤣

Gaurav_96

TF Select
Been using them for more than 2 years now.

1. Never faced an issue with payment. It usually gets deposited in 2-3 days. Sometimes the rent payment takes 4 days max which didn't happen anytime in the recent past.
2. The narration has both month and tenant name
3. You and the landlord will get an email notification along with a payment advice. You can also check the status of payment on the your redgiraffe dashbaord.
Hi,

I made my payment today during the night hours itself. But when I check the dashboard, it still doesn't say "payment received." That green checkmark is missing.

Has this happened to you before?

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor
Can anyone confirm if SC Smart CC still gives 2% on rent via RG on Payzapp without any additional surcharge?

msk1437

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Been using them for more than 2 years now.

1. Never faced an issue with payment. It usually gets deposited in 2-3 days. Sometimes the rent payment takes 4 days max which didn't happen anytime in the recent past.
2. The narration has both month and tenant name
3. You and the landlord will get an email notification along with a payment advice. You can also check the status of payment on the your redgiraffe dashbaord.
Hi

If we pay rent via cc + payzapp + redgirraffe,

1) how will the payment reflect as in my landlord's account? Would it be same as NEFT/IMPS/RTGS?

2) My landlord has a joint account with his wife. During registration on redgirraffe, would it be fine to mention his details everywhere including PAN?