• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi Rewards LE

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Citi has increased my limit on the rewards card from 5.5lac to 8.25lac.. but will it be beneficial anyway now.. as soon axis overtakes citi... will Axis going to match its limit with citi... Can I request HDFC or IDFC to match their limit with citi on C2C basis... otherwise this enhancement would go in vain

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Bro how much years old is your citi credit card ? And how you got Limit increase ?

S bro go for it and mail HDFC as well for limit matching.

IDFC will just do limit increase or upgrade if you send them income docs , they are the only customer friendly bank bro.

TF Premier
Bro how much years old is your citi credit card ? And how you got Limit increase ?

S bro go for it and mail HDFC as well for limit matching.

IDFC will just do limit increase or upgrade if you send them income docs , they are the only customer friendly bank bro.
My experience with IDFC credit card LE is the worst.
I have HDFC DCB 5.67L, axis magnus 5.17, AU Zenith 8L, Citi Rewards 6.22L, Amex Plat Travel 6.4L, IDFC Select 1.06L

I tried LE on select with C2C but no success. Every time the Customer care replied that Limit enhancement can not be done as per banks internal policies

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
IDFC will just do limit increase or upgrade only if you send them income docs , other card statement they wont allow bro.

For more info , pls refer the posts which i posted in IDFC tab for LE.