• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CIBIL subscription code

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
couldn't find the username on twitter @technofino_sm for dm to get the code
U need to join the telegram group.
Kashif from twitter will give periodic access link of telegram do check out. dont dm technofino as his dm are full with all types of query he admit that, his dm no less than a horror film.

1673265686505.png

1673265582125.png

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
U need to join the telegram group.
Kashif from twitter will give periodic access link of telegram do check out. dont dm technofino as his dm are full with all types of query he admit that, his dm no less than a horror film.

1673265686505.png

1673265582125.png
is this safe method? have you tried this? i am lil skeptical about this!

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
tried this method and yes its activated for 500/- for 1 year thanks alot !
contact technofino and get yearly subscription at 500..
i also got same way
contact @TechnoFino
telegram id @technofino_sm
Brother- they have 1000s of followers on Twitter and do you think they will cheat for some 500 bucks.

If you don't trust, then purchase from direct website.

suhailmz

TF Premier
Thanks, used UMNAG10 & got 10% discount. However, money was deducted on my AMEX card & the website stated that payment has failed. What do I do? Try again or wait for the refund?

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thanks, used UMNAG10 & got 10% discount. However, money was deducted on my AMEX card & the website stated that payment has failed. What do I do? Try again or wait for the refund?
go for the above method for full one year subscription in 500. I have tried and using it by this method. Contact @technofino_sm on telegram and DM for process

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
I m getting this error while logging in to cibil . i mixed it up by giving same email of mine even in my mother cibil account login ..
Any work around ? How do i make it work again Screenshot_2023-10-17-11-07-16-002_com.android.chrome.jpg