• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CIBIL Score stuck around 760

vinrey287

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My CIBIL Score used to be around 780 with best of 792 be end of 2022. Since Oct I have collected quite a lot Cc following the community 😁 from Sep till Jan. Also closed Amz BNPL and Auto Loan in Dec. By Jan my credit scr went down to 752.
For the past 6 mths it's stuck around 760-770 going up and down. No new CC since Jan but one Personal loan in Jan.
I was hoping credit mix would have improved with personal loan
If anyone can guide why the scr has not increased much in last 6 mths it would be helpful. ?

srikant

TF Premier
Da nee ellaa cardsum useyth nokku.. wait for 2 months and see if there's a difference.
Fair point, I think having almost permanently 0% utilization, even on LTF cards, might not be a good idea. Make a spend on them every now and then. With a scheduled NEFT, you can just make the spend, schedule the NEFT to repay it, and then not bother even looking at the statement.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Have 4 cards with 10-11 years.. And all are active

BNPL was just 10k. So don't think the utilization will be impacted by closing it.
Credit age & credit mix (secured + unsecured) is the most important factor bro..

All your active accounts seems to be unsecured, get a secured loan (home /auto / LAP) and that will increase the score ! Trust me ..

Beyond a certain credit age even credit enquiries will NOT make your score drop even by 1 point. I have had 103 enquires in the last 3 years ! The only time my score dropped was when i closed the home loan !