• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cheq removes processing fees from all payments

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Cheq brings in good news announcing there will be no more processing fees on any credit card payments.

1703681686874.png

And that's not just it, there's more coming soon where some of the past features coming back!

GCWxETNXUAAa6Iv

Will this excite you to move to Cheq again to pay the credit card bills?

What more can they do to bring back/add more users?

Na ye cred rahenge na cheq bachenge. Hutiya confused company.
Interesting, that seems new!
Until yesterday, it was only available on 90K and above transactions.

Seems like they're still making changes, will they also change the value of rewards points further?
Good thing is we can use indus mc dc to get points plus 112rs extra as cheq coins.

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I uninstalled cheq long time back and will not use cheq again. They are unreliable when it comes to changing terms and conditions without information. I will always prefer cred even if there is no rewards in cred. It seems to be operated by recently passed out college students.

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
*FREE Swiggy Voucher on your next transaction!*

Make a credit card payment greater than ₹500 on CheQ & *get a Swiggy Voucher worth Rs.50*.

And you heard it right; Credit Card repayments on CheQ are now *Free Forever*!

Limited period offer exclusively for you!
Hurry & Pay your bill now!

I got this offer on whatsapp. But I will not do any transaction as Cheq is not reliable.

dnsram9

TF Neo
Cheq points devalued - Uninstall

Can pay bills with points - Reinstall

No debit card option - Uninstall

Debit card option is back - Reinstall

More features coming soon - to uninstall or reinstall is the biggest question now.
Why to pay using DC? Are there any benefits to it compared to UPI?