• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Several people have commented here previously, but for me, the My Zone (MasterCard) card was replaced immediately with the newly approved Rupay Neo card. Hence, it is safe to assume the My Zone card will be closed after 45 days. The CC executive did mention the same before sending the SMS, but I thought she may be wrong.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As expected and happened with a lot other people, received the welcome ₹300 CB on utility payment after 3 days of the transaction along with the settlement…

1712366590678.png

Last edited:

mailmenow

TF Premier
Several people have commented here previously, but for me, the My Zone (MasterCard) card was replaced immediately with the newly approved Rupay Neo card. Hence, it is safe to assume the My Zone card will be closed after 45 days. The CC executive did mention the same before sending the SMS, but I thought she may be wrong.
Bro as per the information which I got it is not necessary that your previous card get closed after 45days. It's depends upon what option the customer care executive has done. Because they have the option to issue the new card without cancelling the old card and also other option to close old card after 45 days.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bro as per the information which I got it is not necessary that your previous card get closed after 45days. It's depends upon what option the customer care executive has done. Because they have the option to issue the new card without cancelling the old card and also other option to close old card after 45 days.
So, do you mean the other card gets closed eventually for all??

Last edited:

mailmenow

TF Premier
So, do you mean the other card gets closed eventually for all??
Not at all. I mean it's not necessary that your previous card get closed after 45 days. If you already informed the executive that I want my previous card active after issuing the new , then they will retain the old card. If you said I don't want this card say card "MYZONE", then the agent gives the request accordingly (issue new card and close previous card automatically after 45days). If you made the 2nd option, then you can see the old card balance, due, transaction are transferred to the new card. If you do the upgradation via axis mobile app when you get an upgrade offer, then definitely your previous card get closed after 45 days (via customer care only old card retention option is possible. Via manually). Let's see...!!!

Last edited:

mailmenow

TF Premier
Not at all. I mean it's not necessary that your previous card get closed after 45 days. If you already informed the executive that I want my previous card active after issuing the new , then they will retain the old card. If you said I don't want this card say card "MYZONE", then the agent gives the request accordingly (issue new card and close previous card automatically after 45days). If you made the 2nd option, then you can see the old card balance, due, transaction are transferred to the new card. If you do the upgradation via axis mobile app when you get an upgrade offer, then definitely your previous card get closed after 45 days (via customer care only old card retention is possible). Let's see...!!!
If customer care given you an assurance that old card will remain active. Then they would have been done the first option (issue new card and remain old card option). So no worry.