• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:

mailmenow

TF Premier
Regarding rupay Friday offer extended and the same is shared via their twitter. No t&c released. Let's see tomorrow as Friday

Regarding rupay Friday offer extended and the same is shared via their twitter. No t&c released. Let's see tomorrow as Friday
This Rupay platinum offer is working now in Amazon. Those who are using bank of Baroda mobile banking can use this benefit twice in a month(20%upto 100*2times)

Last edited:

mailmenow

TF Premier
In Bob world app , you can take a virtual rupay platinum card(no charges) under "card" option. You can hold one physical and one virtual card of the same variant in an account.
And also for the offer, there is no condition like number of cards that can be used in a same amazon account for availing such offer.. You can use any no of rupay platinum cards. But one card which is already availed the offer, cannot be used in another Amazon account for getting the same offer.