• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:

mailmenow

TF Premier
They are lying, check the terms and conditions by clicking upgrade card and selecting Neo card on the app. It explicitly says if the card is upgraded to rupay based cc your existing card will remain active
When I contacted the senior Escalation team. They told me that they have two options like upgrade and apply for new card via customer care. Procedure are same by sending the consent link via SMS. They can opt any of the choice according to the customer requirement. if customer is asking that they want to retain the old card also, then they processed with the apply new option. So that the old card cannot be cancelled.

mailmenow

TF Premier
When I contacted the senior Escalation team. They told me that they have two options like upgrade and apply for new card via customer care. Procedure are same by sending the consent link via SMS. They can opt any of the choice according to the customer requirement. if customer is asking that they want to retain the old card also, then they processed with the apply new option. So that the old card cannot be cancelled.
Don't know to whom should we trust. Because when I called to get NEO RUPAY via bungundy premium customer support(normal customer support couldn't find any neo offer on my flipkart or Airtel card). I was surprised that burgundy premium support executive,even the senior were not aware of the NEO lifetime free card offer which is going on via website, via customer care. 😂😂

vega

TF Premier
Don't know to whom should we trust. Because when I called to get NEO RUPAY via bungundy premium customer support(normal customer support couldn't find any neo offer on my flipkart or Airtel card). I was surprised that burgundy premium support executive,even the senior were not aware of the NEO lifetime free card offer which is going on via website, via customer care. 😂😂
Ab batao, after devaluation people ask ye kaise ho gya?

Even you should have told the CC, every one would get INR 300 for free.