• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:

gischethans

TF Buzz
The card was generated over the call and with the details shown on the net banking I could add it to a UPI app and set the PIN too. However, managing transaction limits etc. requires card activation using an activation code that comes with the physical card. Does anyone know if the card would work on UPI without this activation procedure? The site seems to indicate it would work!

1711956524680.png

varun__goel_

TF Legend
The card was generated over the call and with the details shown on the net banking I could add it to a UPI app and set the PIN too. However, managing transaction limits etc. requires card activation using an activation code that comes with the physical card. Does anyone know if the card would work on UPI without this activation procedure? The site seems to indicate it would work!

1711956524680.png
Yes it will

You can also manage limits via Whatsapp

sam1803

TF Buzz
Just got the Neo Rupay LTF.

Here's how the conversation went:
Just called the customer care for checking if any LTF offers are there on my account. At first she straight away denied that I don't have any LTF offers but in the app I was able to see myZone LTF. Even then I asked her to trigger the sms for Neo Rupay which she did but the catch was she sent for Neo Visa which showed charges. I again asked her to trigger for Rupay variant then she did again, the sms came with zero charges. Straight away applied and after entering OTP it started showing in the application.

It is my fastest credit card approval in just seconds.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Just called the customer care for checking if any LTF offers are there on my account. At first she straight away denied that I don't have any LTF offers but in the app I was able to see myZone LTF. Even then I asked her to trigger the sms for Neo Rupay which she did but the catch was she sent for Neo Visa which showed charges. I again asked her to trigger for Rupay variant then she did again, the sms came with zero charges. Straight away applied and after entering OTP it started showing in the application.

Excellent.. enjoy the card..
Welcome to Neo rupay ltf club

gobsy

TF Premier
Customer care said he can't send sms and will have to apply through him. I was offered privilege card with joining and annual fee but when I asked for ltf Neo rupay he said that was also available. He was saying total 4 card offers were showing, other two were most probably iocl and myzone.

Should I apply on call( I don't want cibil hit.

newinnov

TF Premier
Customer care said he can't send sms and will have to apply through him. I was offered privilege card with joining and annual fee but when I asked for ltf Neo rupay he said that was also available. He was saying total 4 card offers were showing, other two were most probably iocl and myzone.

Apply what you need. And clearly ask him if it's preapproved or not!

@S S V I had recently applied for the Neo LTF card. It seems to be MasterCard network as indicated in the app - yet to receive it.
Should I wait for few months and then get this converted to Rupay? Or try it immediately?
And would this even work - I mean this seems to be more of a network change rather than a card upgrade..

Edit: This is my 3rd Axis card btw, FK and Airtel being the other ones.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend

Same story with me.... Got the card finally.... Now will close axis ace....

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Call again and again until you get an agent who sends NEO LTF SMS