• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:

deep@vie

TF Legend
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png
Thank you @S S V mystery baba, Just tried, offer was available & card was issue post consent otp submission, card is visible on Axis mobile app.
Existing card wasn't cancelled,won't be cancelled in your case as well.
Few weeks back instead of rupay they issued myzone MC,will cancel it now.

Last edited:

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
If I were you, I will do my first ever transaction on this card to pay for my electricity bill using online payment method using CC number..
This is what exactly I am going to do in 3 days after I get my bill for last month.

This will alleviate all the unknowns
Mine not generated yet. Have to wait till 5th.

vega

TF Premier
Axis Old CC Upgrade terms and conditions

Axis New CC upgrade terms and conditions

They have removed RuPay in the new terms and conditions. So, if you upgrade from any network to RuPay and if they are on the same rewards platform, your existing card will be closed. Even after having four Axis cards, I convinced Axis customer care to send me the Neo RuPay offer link, and this upgrade offer was on my LTF My Zone card. But when I read the terms and conditions, I didn't accept this offer as I don't want to close my My Zone card for Neo RuPay.
The terms are coded into the system and get executed as intended, automatically and without human intervention. So, as you said they have deleted the said rupay clause from new terms, however, their system lacks it.

I am saying because none of us, whoever got this Neo card, was told that the existing will be closed in favor of this Neo. And everyone has received notification that your previous would be working. Everyone receiving the said notification is proof that the new terms are not coded.

Further, about the 4th card, well you need a waiver because of their 3 card policy (as they proclaim), so I am no authority here.

what exactly were you told by CC?

Reactions: SSV
I thought you and many others already knew this…

In fact I never thought it was going to be a bigger deal…
When I posted this, I thought people were going to say “ we know this and also it’s only a basic card”.
But in reality, many people availed this offer after the post…
Whats the first transaction minimum amount for axis privilge to get joining benefits?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is this offer only available for existing cc users or can be availed by anyone having just savings account in axes?
@SSV
I think you need to have at least one CC to get this upgrade offer..
Irrespective of it, Please call customer care right now and ask for if any offer exist for LTF CC,

they should provide you either Myzone or Neo LTF as it is now 31 st March ...

Best wishes ..