• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Charged for axis virtual debit card(complementary)

varun__goel_

TF Legend
On axis website it shows e debit charges 500 plus gst?
Just check the SOC dear. Why to depend on others for such a thing. It is clearly mentioned in their soc

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have been with virtual debit card charges and also complaint the same on email with all screenshots of axis website and links to PNO@axisbank.com but got no reply request number was closed without any response. Where else can I complaint and what else action can I take
Re write the email quote your last conversation.
Also cc - md desk axis email

What amount were u charged?
When did u close the dc ? Were u charged for virtual card after closure of physical dc &
U were charged next year .?
Which account you hold

What was it

ramandeep

TF Premier
Re write the email quote your last conversation.
Also cc - md desk axis email

What amount were u charged?
When did u close the dc ? Were u charged for virtual card after closure of physical dc &
U were charged next year .?
Which account you hold

What was it
On transaction it's mentioned 4xxxxxxxxxxx22 which is mine virtual debit card number and Rs 590 was deducted, they should have deducted for the physical debit card not virtual, just 2 weeks ago I opened mine account online, firstly virtual debit card was issued and then physical card, they deducted for virtual card now and fear they will deduct for physical also in some days.
what is md desk email?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
On transaction it's mentioned 4xxxxxxxxxxx22 which is mine virtual debit card number and Rs 590 was deducted, they should have deducted for the physical debit card not virtual, just 2 weeks ago I opened mine account online, firstly virtual debit card was issued and then physical card, they deducted for virtual card now and fear they will deduct for physical also in some days.
what is md desk email?
Thats for physical dc sir

Virtual dc is linked to primary card but later can be closed .. & virtual card continue after a year too .

So relax ..
If u r deducted twice do text here or dm .. else there is nothing to worry rn

ramandeep

TF Premier
Thats for physical dc sir

Virtual dc is linked to primary card but later can be closed .. & virtual card continue after a year too .

So relax ..
If u r deducted twice do text here or dm .. else there is nothing to worry rn
I don't see any option to close virtual debit card and whenever I click close it just redirects to physical card

Suman

TF Neo
I don't see any option to close virtual debit card and whenever I click close it just redirects to physical card
what is md desk email?
They charge 500 for issuing virtual debit card but annual fee is 0 for the virtual card
They issue Physical debit card for free but the annual fee is 500
I opened this account thinking it will be free but after doing KYC found out it's necessary to get the card :(
service of Axis isn't better than SBI, I will say sbi is better :) so my money got wasted in this stupid Axis bank , I thought they have better UI, apps, etc. but its all shiny where you sign up, the actual app from inside and website is so bad.
Suggest me a good bank account please which have excellent net banking and app , not slow and buggy like Axis or Sbi