• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Change registered mobile number

Akash.nagori

TF Select
I applied for axis airtel card using my father’s mobile number and his other details bcoz I already hold 3 cards and it got approved as well but now the problem is when I am trying to change the mobile number the branch guy is not very helpful and he is just saying today it will be changed tomorrow it will be changed I gave request on last Friday but still not changed how can I escalate this ? Experts please help on this

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I applied for axis airtel card using my father’s mobile number and his other details bcoz I already hold 3 cards and it got approved as well but now the problem is when I am trying to change the mobile number the branch guy is not very helpful and he is just saying today it will be changed tomorrow it will be changed I gave request on last Friday but still not changed how can I escalate this ? Experts please help on this
You can change your mobile number through axis mobile app

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Any specific format for the mail ? That would be appreciated and about visiting different branch for that always I have to take my dad with me and he is not very happy bcoz of the heat outside and he is 60+ so you can understand
Just describe your issues and non-cooperative of branch employees. Nodal team will connect with branch.

Otherwise you can raise same with DM @X

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group
You can change your mobile number through axis mobile app

The online method worked when I updated at the start of last month. Last week I tried to revert the previous change. I couldn't be successful since then. Looks like there are some updates happening behind the scene. So, the mobile number may not be changed until the backend software is ready. When it is ready, no need to visit the branch. Just keep checking the link provided by @s1t2y3a3m6 .

Akash.nagori

TF Select
Thanks everyone for your replies it finally got updated yesterday i can see the updated mobile number in the app and website but still the otp is going on the old number only… does it take some time to get updated?