• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cashback on HDFC millennia debit card

Hi,
So recently I opened an HDFC Bank Ac for my father and got a Millennia Debit Card in the instant kit...
Will I get cashback for making CC bill payments using this Debit Card?...If yes then how?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hi,
So recently I opened an HDFC Bank Ac for my father and got a Millennia Debit Card in the instant kit...
Will I get cashback for making CC bill payments using this Debit Card?...If yes then how?
Wallet load to Paytm/ Amazon, 40k every month and then pay CC bills.

Btw HDFC Easyshop platinum DC is better for Cc Bill payment

akshayhs

TF Ace
Hi,
You can pay third party bank credit card bills on HDFC BillPay and get cashback upto 400 (1%).
Else, if you want to pay HDFC credit card bills, either load amount to wallet and get cashback upto 1% (Again monthly capped to 400 overall).
I have heard people getting 2.5% cashback for bills paid through MobiKwik. I personally haven't tried.

satish0987

TF Ace
I use Millennia to do no transactions just load Paytm wallet and then back to bank.
Sometimes I feel Millinea is underrated and platinum is overrated

In case Millinea even if we don't have CC bill its easy to get 400 cashback

Bt for platinum we need to pay 75k bill every month . It is useful only for 1L spending per month credit card holders and not fr beginners😅

You can pay third party bank credit card bills on HDFC BillPay and get cashback upto 400 (1%).
Else, if you want to pay HDFC credit card bills, either load amount to wallet and get cashback upto 1% (Again monthly capped to 400 overall).
I have heard people getting 2.5% cashback for bills paid through MobiKwik. I personally haven't tried.
Can somebody explain more on how to pay HDFC credit card bills and get cashback - I have easyshop Platinum.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Can somebody explain more on how to pay HDFC credit card bills and get cashback - I have easyshop Platinum.
Simple way is to pay CC bill via Mobikwik through this debit card. Your Cashback points will get credited to hdfc debit card enquiry section after 24 hours of txn.

You can't pay more than 20k in a single txn though.

You can redeem in multiples of 250 Cashback points.