• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC millennia DC 5 % cashback on Payzapp

InsaneYuvi

TF Premier
1. Do I get 5 % cashback in my millennia DC if i do my mobile recharges and other utility bill payments on Payzapp ?
2. I just have to pay the bill from my millennia DC for this right like in when we do online payment of amazon order from DC/CC ?
3. Is this cashback included in the Rs 400 monthly one ? If not than what is the capping of smartbuy/payzapp 5 % cashback per month ?
4. Is there any min. payment for the cashback on utility bill payments on payzapp like in online spends the payment has to be above Rs 400 ?
5. If I scan the qr code from payzapp and pay through my millennia DC anywhere, will I get 5 % cashback everywhere ?

D₹V

TF Prestige
1. Do I get 5 % cashback in my millennia DC if i do my mobile recharges and other utility bill payments on Payzapp ?
2. I just have to pay the bill from my millennia DC for this right like in when we do online payment of amazon order from DC/CC ?
3. Is this cashback included in the Rs 400 monthly one ? If not than what is the capping of smartbuy/payzapp 5 % cashback per month ?
4. Is there any min. payment for the cashback on utility bill payments on payzapp like in online spends the payment has to be above Rs 400 ?
5. If I scan the qr code from payzapp and pay through my millennia DC anywhere, will I get 5 % cashback everywhere ?
1. Yes
2. Yes, in PayZapp.
3. PayZapp will be counted in monthly cap 400 of card benefits. Smartbuy Insta Voucher (Gyftr Portal) cap of 5% is different.
4. I don't think
5. Never heard of this feature, probably won't. MCC will be different.

5. I think it will be considered online transaction, you may receive 2.5% cashback (There is no solid evidence to prove it)

Scan & Pay works with Bharat QR code or mVisa

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
1. You will get 2.5% cb points upto 400 on dc.

Actually for bill payments it's 5% cb in old payzapp,

In new version the 5% cb for few bill payments is capped.
Check the present offers of payzapp at

If you want 5% cb for bill payments like electricity, postpaid then use hdfc smart pay - auto debit feature then you will get 5% and it has a cap

2. Yes

3. Payz cb different && card cb is different (400 for millennia dc) && smartbuy cb different (1k for dc)

4. If it has any min. Restriction, while applying coupon you can see the transaction amount.

For auto debit, hdfc smartpay 5% cb, don't have any min transaction condition.

5. I think you are saying about Bharat Qr, Actually 5% cb not applicable on bill payments new payz version. Refer 1.

Tejo

TF Legend
1. Yes
2. Yes, in PayZapp.
3. PayZapp will be counted in monthly cap 400 of card benefits. Smartbuy Insta Voucher (Gyftr Portal) cap of 5% is different.
4. I don't think
5. Never heard of this feature, probably won't. MCC will be different.
Really hdfc payzapp gives 5% cb on bill payments ?

Why Yes ?

I have an HDFC easy shop rewards (not platinum) DC that was giving me 5% CB on payments through payzapp but the cashback has stop getting credited since the start of this fiscal year. I wonder if this is a glitch or a change in terms for all HDFC debit cards and you only get like Rs. 20 cashback within payzapp for all categories of payments.

Tejo

TF Legend
I have an HDFC easy shop rewards (not platinum) DC that was giving me 5% CB on payments through payzapp but the cashback has stop getting credited since the start of this fiscal year. I wonder if this is a glitch or a change in terms for all HDFC debit cards and you only get like Rs. 20 cashback within payzapp for all categories of payments.
It's since new payzapp version.

InsaneYuvi

TF Premier
It's since new payzapp version.
heyy, I got 2 HDFC accounts linked with the same number. This year i blocked the debit card on one as it was chargeable but now I am a preferred customer from last 3-4 months so I wanted to know will that account come under preferred as well or just one account is preferred ?

Harshal4

TF Select
I got rewards dc 1 month ago. Did you get cashback for cc bill payments on payzapp?

harrii90

TF Buzz
Hi. You guys getting millennia debit card cashback points?. I mean from the last 2 months I haven't received the cashback points to my millennia debit card. Every month at the start of the month, i load 40k using millennia debit card to my Paytm wallet and pay my credit card bills and so on. Last time I received the cashback points was in mid of the August, since then I haven't received the cashback points. I haven't skipped any month doing this wallet reload using debit card, so that I used to receive the cashback points at the end of every month.
Is anyone out there facing the same issue?
Do any one have solution or suggestion for this problem??

Harshal4

TF Select
Hi. You guys getting millennia debit card cashback points?. I mean from the last 2 months I haven't received the cashback points to my millennia debit card. Every month at the start of the month, i load 40k using millennia debit card to my Paytm wallet and pay my credit card bills and so on. Last time I received the cashback points was in mid of the August, since then I haven't received the cashback points. I haven't skipped any month doing this wallet reload using debit card, so that I used to receive the cashback points at the end of every month.
Is anyone out there facing the same issue?
Do any one have solution or suggestion for this problem??
I got for last month. Contact customer care I guess

rohant

TF Premier
Okay, clearing 1 point related to question 3. If we transact using HDFC DC/ CC on Smartbuy portal, we will get 5% default cashback in statement upto ₹1000 and 5% cash points upto ₹400 only on Millenia DC.

This ₹400 is the combined limit for both PayZapp and Smartbuy. @D₹V @4uziaul

Please correct in case I missed something

P.S

I did not know about the 5% cashback on utility payments on PayZapp till now :cry:

Harshal4

TF Select
Okay, clearing 1 point related to question 3. If we transact using HDFC DC/ CC on Smartbuy portal, we will get 5% default cashback in statement upto ₹1000 and 5% cash points upto ₹400 only on Millenia DC.

This ₹400 is the combined limit for both PayZapp and Smartbuy. @D₹V @4uziaul

Please correct in case I missed something

P.S

I did not know about the 5% cashback on utility payments on PayZapp till now :cry:
5% on payzapp is only for shopping on payzapp. Not bill payments