• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Card Upgrade Query HDFC

R@ndomiz€r

TF Select
Hello,

I hold two HDFC cards - Tata Neu Infinity and Regalia. I am spending roughly 80-90k/month on both cards combined. I had a couple of queries on the card upgrade and LE -

1. Will my cumulative spends will be considered for spend based card upgrade? I spend more on Regalia roughly 50k and the rest 30k is on Infinity.
2. My current limit is 3.5L will that play a stumbling block for upgrade?

If this is repeated then mode please feel free to merge or close this thread. Thanks in advance!

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ahh... that's a bummer. At this point, I feel there's absolutely no merit in fighting for an upgrade from HDFC. Because for some reason both DCB and Infinia are not great if you don't have a travel based lifestyle.
DCB and Infinia are still better than regalia even if you don't have a travel-based lifestyle, they offer a base reward rate of 3.3% reward points which can be redeemed for Amazon or Flipkart vouchers for 1 RP = INR 0.5 versus Regalia which has reward rate of 2.67% reward points and 1 RP = INR 0.35 for Amazon or Flipkart vouchers.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Nahi milega other bank credit card statement Dena par ?
HDFC don't entertain C2C/C4C for Limit Enhancements or Card Upgrades amymore. They consider that only for new card users, with no current card relationships with them.
So wo log apne form pe "C4C" mention kyu Kiya hain ??
They used to do that earlier, but stopped since few months. You can try your luck though, maybe you can become an exception. Avoid ICICI and Kotak cards for the same. Axis, Amex, HSBC, Citi, SBI etc. se try kro krna hai to.

R@ndomiz€r

TF Select
DCB and Infinia are still better than regalia even if you don't have a travel-based lifestyle, they offer a base reward rate of 3.3% reward points which can be redeemed for Amazon or Flipkart vouchers for 1 RP = INR 0.5 versus Regalia which has reward rate of 2.67% reward points and 1 RP = INR 0.35 for Amazon or Flipkart vouchers.
Wouldn't the base reward rate come down from 3.3%? As that's calculated basis miles or hotel points conversion 1:1.