• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Card Upgrade Query HDFC

R@ndomiz€r

TF Select
Hello,

I hold two HDFC cards - Tata Neu Infinity and Regalia. I am spending roughly 80-90k/month on both cards combined. I had a couple of queries on the card upgrade and LE -

1. Will my cumulative spends will be considered for spend based card upgrade? I spend more on Regalia roughly 50k and the rest 30k is on Infinity.
2. My current limit is 3.5L will that play a stumbling block for upgrade?

If this is repeated then mode please feel free to merge or close this thread. Thanks in advance!

Moulidharan

TF Select
RML Group
I am having HDFC Moneyback+,Swiggy,Virtual Rupay card with a shared limit of 50000.I am spending mostly using the Swiggy card as it is the most beneficial among these three cards.I spend like 20k-30k every month using Swiggy credit card.

Which credit card should I use the most to get the Limit enhancement without any manual procedures?
Can I upgrade any of these cards to a more good card with sending an email to HDFC ?

D₹V

TF Prestige
I am having HDFC Moneyback+,Swiggy,Virtual Rupay card with a shared limit of 50000.I am spending mostly using the Swiggy card as it is the most beneficial among these three cards.I spend like 20k-30k every month using Swiggy credit card.

Which credit card should I use the most to get the Limit enhancement without any manual procedures?
Can I upgrade any of these cards to a more good card with sending an email to HDFC ?
Moneyback+ can be upgraded

shrewdoc

TF Ace
I'm afraid you have the infamous cursed Moneyback+

Contact Grievance Redressal to upgrade your card to Millennia/Regalia Gold because your spends are decent. Upgrades are generally FYF (First Year Free).

Moulidharan

TF Select
RML Group
Send them an email and find out.
I got the reply as

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated November 06, 2023 regarding the credit card issue.

Thank you for your interest in upgrading your credit card account!

To review your request, kindly forward the duly filled in form along with the self-attested income / supporting documents accompanied by a signed letter to the below-mentioned address.

Link to download the upgrade form.

Address for communication.

HDFC Bank
Cards Division.
PO Box #8654
Thiruvanmiyur PO.
Chennai 600 041

Alternatively, the same may be dropped in any of the drop boxes placed at our branch ATM for your convenience.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
I got the reply as

This is with reference to your e-mail dated November 06, 2023 regarding the credit card issue.

To review your request, kindly forward the duly filled in form along with the self-attested income / supporting documents accompanied by a signed letter to the below-mentioned address.

HDFC Bank
Cards Division.
PO Box #8654
Thiruvanmiyur PO.
Chennai 600 041

Alternatively, the same may be dropped in any of the drop boxes placed at our branch ATM for your convenience.
Just fill the form and send them back on email. 😄

Ye kamchor bank kabhi sudhregi nhi.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
I got the reply as

HDFC Bank
Cards Division.
PO Box #8654
Thiruvanmiyur PO.
Chennai 600 041

The legendary chennai office

Accha h aisa nhi bolta ki paidal chal kr khud hi dene aao kam se kam post box ki toh suvidha h

Lucky h ye desh aisa bank ko paa kr 🙏

RajeshV

TF Premier

You have to consider your spend categories and how you're able to use your rewards. If you don't fly or even travel very much, there isn't really a "more good" card for you at HDFC. So, don't worry about upgrades and stuff.

ksen13

TF Premier
Yes. If you have PDF editor, no need to take a printout.

Won't work, but no harm in trying.
Bro what to do ...
Kuch suggestions do ..
Nahi milega other bank credit card statement Dena par ?
Aur tumne bola " Won't work"
So wo log apne form pe "C4C" mention kyu Kiya hain ??
Means what the purpose ye C4C ka agar wo log other bank ka credit card statement consider hi nahi karte.

Then what to do now how to approach Hdfc for milennia ??