• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Card payment done on 8th March, still not reflecting in credit card app

maynigam

TF Premier
I made payment of axis atlas using debit card on HDFC Bill pay on 8th March. Due date was 11th March. They say it takes 3 working days.
Payment not reflecting in axis app! Customer service suggested sending payment confirmation screenshot.
Today is 12th! According to RBI guidelines, 3 day grace period is supposed to be given. Are there any downsides to making use of this 3 day grace period? Does it put some kind of red flag on your account/credit history?
Should I just make the payment again using cred (its usually instant payment)?
Any suggestions?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If I pay again through CRED to avoid late payments, can I reverse one payment afterwards by contacting customer care?
If you've overpaid in your credit account, you can request the amount to be transferred to your bank account ,but its cumbersome and takes time

My advice in your situation is just login to Axis netbanking ,pay Minimum due (which wound be quite low) and then wait till full amount if reflected from hdfc ,and then you can just use the extra amount you've paid for your regular spends in current billing cycle ,this way you can avoid any cibil hit

Be advised though you might still end up with some intrest and gst charges ,but you can try to get it reversed(may or may not be reversed)

tchawla2

TF Buzz
If you've overpaid in your credit account, you can request the amount to be transferred to your bank account ,but its cumbersome and takes time

My advice in your situation is just login to Axis netbanking ,pay Minimum due (which wound be quite low) and then wait till full amount if reflected from hdfc ,and then you can just use the extra amount you've paid for your regular spends in current billing cycle ,this way you can avoid any cibil hit

Be advised though you might still end up with some intrest and gst charges ,but you can try to get it reversed(may or may not be reversed)
Actually it's quite opposite now. You can request credit balance refund and it is done in 3 working days. At least that's what happenend in my case with Axis.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Actually it's quite opposite now. You can request credit balance refund and it is done in 3 working days. At least that's what happenend in my case with Axis.
I've no recent experience, couple of years ago i closed an sbi card and requested excess balance to be transferred to my account, it took awhile but i eventually got it

So excess amount can be transferred no big deal

CyberPsych

TF Ace

Hey I paid Minimum due through CRED and it reflected within 10 mins. Thankfully, the full bill I paid through HDFC Billpay on Monday also reflected now (~56 hrs from bill payment time) on both my Axis cards.

Usually I pay right after bill generation, this time my replacement debit card got late delivery.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hey I paid Minimum due through CRED and it reflected within 10 mins. Thankfully, the full bill I paid through HDFC Billpay on Monday also reflected now (~56 hrs from bill payment time) on both my Axis cards.

Usually I pay right after bill generation, this time my replacement debit card got late delivery.
Oh good ,now you can just spend the overpaid amount on your card

LvTefi

TF Buzz
Paid APay card on 11th and reflecting today. But the date of payment says 11th in ICICI statement. This is always the case for me on all ICICI cards. The actual HDFC BillPay date as the payment date which reflects in all ICICI cards.

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Paid APay card on 11th and reflecting today. But the date of payment says 11th in ICICI statement. This is always the case for me on all ICICI cards. The actual HDFC BillPay date as the payment date which reflects in all ICICI cards.
Same for Axis. Paid on 11th, Axis app shows 11th as bill payment date

Vignesh51175

TF Buzz
I made icici card bill pay on 7th on parkplus still not got. As 9,10 were holidays. No tension as I have time.
Why u wait until last 2-3 days?
I don't know why u guys are using Unknown apps to pay bills...

I'm using Cheq app for card bill payments....it's always settles instantly and guaranteed rewards....I paid more than 15 lakhs using that app..

LvTefi

TF Buzz

I'm using Cheq app for card bill payments....it's always settles instantly and guaranteed rewards....I paid more than 15 lakhs using that app..
The reason would be 1-5% return on using HDFC billpay. Otherwise majority of this forum knows/have/use other options as well.

leonneel

TF Premier

Cheq app is trustworthy enough. I got those amounts credit that very day. Just have to remember it takes 3 working days to credit to cc account. To me parkplus is the best app for now.