• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Capping of neu coins on Tata Neu app?

Hisoka

TF Ace
Hey. So I recently brought something on Tata Neu app for 35k. I used my Sodexo card for that.

In Tata neu we get 5% neu coins + 5% if purchased through Tata neu infinity card. But in my case i only got 750 coins

Where as in reality I should’ve gotten close to 1500 coins (31.4k using Sodexo and 3.6k using Neu coins balance)

Am I missing something here?

Apologies if this already exists in some other thread. I wasn’t able to find something which discussed Neu coins credit with some other card.

Attachments

• IMG_7946.png
    IMG_7946.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7945.png
    IMG_7945.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 39

BeingIncog

TF Ace
Hey. So I recently brought something on Tata Neu app for 35k. I used my Sodexo card for that.

In Tata neu we get 5% neu coins + 5% if purchased through Tata neu infinity card. But in my case i only got 750 coins

Where as in reality I should’ve gotten close to 1500 coins (31.4k using Sodexo and 3.6k using Neu coins balance)

Apologies if this already exists in some other thread. I wasn’t able to find something which discussed Neu coins credit with some other card.
FAQ section of the app : IMG_20231110_182941.jpg

Gautham

TF Premier

how did you use sodexo card on Croma? sodexo allows only grocery/food items, right?

silly_putty

TF Premier

Capping came in August/September if I remember correctly.

Gautham

TF Premier
Sodexo, now Pluxee has a card with 2 chips on opposite sides. One is the meal pass and the other is like a prepaid card. The other prepaid card can be used on non food items.
I know that and tried too. but everytime the transaction gets rejected saying merchant is not eligible. how are you doing it? please do educate me.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Tata Neu app is very underrated. You get a lot of free neu coins time to time, that expire within a few days.
I was not using it earlier, but now i have installed the app and tracking it closely.
All BB/1mg kind of deliveries are free, and no extra charges.
I am getting many offers/free neu coins and I am using it all for buying groceries.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Tata Neu app is very underrated. You get a lot of free neu coins time to time, that expire within a few days.
I was not using it earlier, but now i have installed the app and tracking it closely.
All BB/1mg kind of deliveries are free, and no extra charges.
I am getting many offers/free neu coins and I am using it all for buying groceries.
Hope you don't get a NeuBan instead of NeuCoin 👍😭.

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Whats the neu coins percentage on bill payments?
I have Tata Play recharge of about 7000 INR.
I have neu Infinity, so that means 5% max to 750 neu coins?
Or is the % different?