• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we use 2 vistara voucher to book flight for 2 people together?

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have 1 sbi vistara economy premium and 1 axis economy voucher. Can i use both together to book 2 people together or i need to use 1 voucher at a time
I need to book for my wifey & child

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have 1 sbi vistara economy premium and 1 axis economy voucher. Can i use both together to book 2 people together or i need to use 1 voucher at a time
I need to book for my wifey & child
Yes if both vouchers are linked to same CV ID. Just select them together at time of redemption

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I tried its not happening. Can we use premium economy voucher to book just economy seat? I cant see this option online
Okay, I misread SBI Vistara economy premium as economy only.. in that case you have to use them separately as you can't book economy seat with Premium Economy voucher. But if you have upgrade voucher available, then you can convert economy seat to Premium Economy (if there is award seat availability)

Would I get another upgrade voucher with CV silver membership with SBI prime vistara card ? If I already have a CV membership with IDFC club vistara ?