• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we apply axis cards within same month?

HVS

TF Premier
Just got approval message today for myzone. I also want to apply Airtel axis card as it is showing zero joining fees till 28th Feb. Can I apply again on Airtel app or it'll get declined? I also contacted axis cc for details but they said you can try it myzone is approved but cannot comment about Airtel axis. If someone has tried this please let me know.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just got approval message today for myzone. I also want to apply Airtel axis card as it is showing zero joining fees till 28th Feb. Can I apply again on Airtel app or it'll get declined? I also contacted axis cc for details but they said you can try it myzone is approved but cannot comment about Airtel axis. If someone has tried this please let me know.
I didn't try but agent was ready to get me another one immediately so guess shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: HVS

HVS

TF Premier
I didn't try but agent was ready to get me another one immediately so guess shouldn't be a problem.
Yes on the call the guy said that he cannot give me Airtel axis but offered other premium cards to which I said no.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
It will decline.
Don't apply, give 3 months difference between two cards if you apply by your own.

If you try to apply via agent/call person, then no issue, but Airtel Axis FYF offer would not be there..

I am also waiting for 3 months period, Got Ace on 15th Dec'2022, waiting till 15th March'2023..

PS: Don't worry I think Axis will increase this Airtel Axis FYF offer till 31st March'2023 bcz of March Closing as well.

Reactions: HVS

HVS

TF Premier
It will decline.
Don't apply, give 3 months difference between two cards if you apply by your own.

If you try to apply via agent/call person, then no issue, but Airtel Axis FYF offer would not be there..

I am also waiting for 3 months period, Got Ace on 15th Dec'2022, waiting till 15th March'2023..

PS: Don't worry I think Axis will increase this Airtel Axis FYF offer till 31st March'2023 bcz of March Closing as well.
Thanks bro. Appreciate it

abby

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I applied both online.. but I didn't complete the second one.. someone from axis called me and came home to do verification and take docs

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I applied both online.. but I didn't complete the second one.. someone from axis called me and came home to do verification and take docs
That's the hack here. And that too Airtel Axis which is purely on Thanks application behaves abnormally.

Strange

TF Legend
They will reject your application if you apply before 3 months.

vysakh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It will get declined. They're pretty strict about the 3 months cool-off period. Unless you're an UHNI or you're tying to get the burgundy private, they're not gonna make an exception.