• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can Magnus priority pass be used on domestic lounges?

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know if Magnus card priority pass can be used on domestic lounge without incurring charges

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Maybe someone can figure it out from the transactions I got refunded recently:
Screenshot_20221119_204746.jpg
Screenshot_20221119_205224.jpg

These I think were domestic flights and they got refunded (got my Magnus about 3 months back). I can't figure why always different amounts get charged then refunded. I need to look at older months to find more of these but when I glanced through my statement every month all these PP transactions were refunded.

And to clarify they swipe my PP and I sign it, hence the charges.

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

These were domestic flights and they got refunded (got it my Magnus about 3 months back). I can't figure why always different amounts get charged then refunded. I need to look at older months to find more of these but when I glanced through my statement every month they were all refunded.

And to clarify they swipe it my PP and I sign it, hence the charges.
So magnus pp for domestic lounge use charged a month and next month reversed
Or the entries shown for card swipe in dom lounge?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

These I think were domestic flights and they got refunded (got my Magnus about 3 months back). I can't figure why always different amounts get charged then refunded. I need to look at older months to find more of these but when I glanced through my statement every month all these PP transactions were refunded.

And to clarify they swipe my PP and I sign it, hence the charges.
You used 4 times in a month?

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You used 4 times in a month?
About 3 entries for international, one of them with two guests. A few times (4-5?) were on domestic ones but I can't seem to find the correspondent transactions. But I definitely swiped my PP. Wondering how the charges will show up but couldn't find anything on my CC statements that could be them. So I'm wondering when they'll show in my CC but the ones I have which are these 4 are all refunded.

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Exchange rate fluctuation perhaps?
Nah, it's too big the difference. 1.4k, 2k and 4.8k.

Going by the date and order in which I used it, it just doesn't make sense as well. The first 3 times was done in International, one of them with 2 guests but a lower one of 1.4k shows up first (likely to be domestic due to lower fee?)

Not sure when they post these PP entries.

Called the customer service and as usual they weren't very helpful.
As per PP it says member/guest visit is 32USD which is roughly 2.6k which is a bit off as per the transactions and certainly the rupee value hasn't changed much or we would be rioting.
The PP TnC from Axis doesn't mention the cost or anything else that could be helpful.

As a bank it would make sense to advise the clients to use the entry via Visa card allowance as they might have better rates negotiated opposite to PP which is pretty high. But nonetheless at least one of these transactions is domestic and it was refunded.

Last edited:

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I think the way it works with PP abroad for other cards like select , they charge it on 3rd or 4th month and then axis reverses the charges . At least this happens to me when using my PP with select . I am yet to use PP with magnus.

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
HDFC Regalia T&C specifically mentions that PP used within India would be chargeable.
HDFC Infinia T&C does not mention that PP used within India would be chargeable.
Axis Magnus T&C says PP is for International use, but does not say about charges if used in domestic. However, many in this forum has used it in domestic and they were not charged.

With recent devaluation of Magnus, T&C document says PP domestic lounge list is updated. Does this mean that we can use in selected lounges within India? and if we use in other PP lounges, would it be chargeable?
Screenshot from 2023-08-14 19-22-45.png

Attachments

• mgtc.pdf
    293.3 KB · Views: 3