• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus credit card PriorityPass can be used for domestic lounges also

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hey TFC members,
The Axis Magnus credit card's Prioritypass can be used for accessing domestic airport lounges for free!
Despite the T&C from Axis saying otherwise,
You can access domestic Priority Pass partner lounges using your Axis Magnus credit card's PP,
First, you'll be charged about Rs. 2500, but within a few days, you'll get the fees reversed.

This information was confirmed by the Axis Bank MD cell in an email reply to one of the members of the MPC group.
Here is the screenshot-
magnus pp free for domestic also md reply.jpeg

One more important thing... According to the email, you should be able to use guest access in India too, using Magnus PP.
So, the Axis Magnus card's PP entitles you to unlimited lounge access worldwide as well as eight free guest accesses in and outside of India in a calendar year.

Last edited:

Rajagopalan

TF Buzz
@TechnoFino Hello, Is there any update on this T&C's.?

1). I am visiting Chennai Domestic Airport today evening. Chennai Domestic terminal has PP Lounge. Could I use the PP card which I have received along with Magnus.? I hope the original message in this thread still stands valid and no changes done in the last 5 - 6 months.

2). Is it manatory to take the Magnus Card along.? I don't currently have the card with me. Is it sufficient to go with just the PP card.?

Never used Lounge before. Hence looking for some help.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino Hello, Is there any update on this T&C's.?

1). I am visiting Chennai Domestic Airport today evening. Chennai Domestic terminal has PP Lounge. Could I use the PP card which I have received along with Magnus.? I hope the original message in this thread still stands valid and no changes done in the last 5 - 6 months.

2). Is it manatory to take the Magnus Card along.? I don't currently have the card with me. Is it sufficient to go with just the PP card.?

Never used Lounge before. Hence looking for some help.
1. Yes still valid
2. Pp is sufficient

Subhajeet

TF Select
Hey TFC members,
The Axis Magnus credit card's Prioritypass can be used for accessing domestic airport lounges for free!
Despite the T&C from Axis saying otherwise,
You can access domestic Priority Pass partner lounges using your Axis Magnus credit card's PP,
First, you'll be charged about Rs. 2500, but within a few days, you'll get the fees reversed.

This information was confirmed by the Axis Bank MD cell in an email reply to one of the members of the MPC group.
Here is the screenshot-
magnus pp free for domestic also md reply.jpeg

One more important thing... According to the email, you should be able to use guest access in India too, using Magnus PP.
So, the Axis Magnus card's PP entitles you to unlimited lounge access worldwide as well as eight free guest accesses in and outside of India in a calendar year.
the priority pass offers unlimited lounge access domestic the same is updated in the terms and conditions am sharing the same to substantiate it thanks sumanta sir for the hidden information got the confirmation from axis side as well in written

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 109

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
the priority pass offers unlimited lounge access domestic the same is updated in the terms and conditions am sharing the same to substantiate it thanks sumanta sir for the hidden information got the confirmation from axis side as well in written
The last para isn't about PP. As Magnus add on cards don't get pp. It's about the card itself.

staff told me that in total this is delaing with pp good issue raised let me get back to them and reclarify
Is there any update on this, I will be traveling domestic through Delhi T3 in July. Any update will be helpful as I will be trying to use PP for me and other 2 guests. Used lounge access through various CC many times but will be using PP first time.
Thanks.

shubhamrai

TF Buzz
So let assume i have my magnus credit card and its pp also and i n +1 guest want to access so can we access one entry by magnus and one by pp consecutively cuz when i tired swiping magnus it allowed one person then i tried creating qr from dreamfloks website of my magnus card when he scanned he said consecutive access not allowed so i asked pp will work he said he'll check but luckily i had icici rubxy card that worked so i didn't got chance to check pp works or not and if it works how it will be counted as magnus card has unlimited but will pp will count it in guest 8 access or how ?

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Can anyone confirm this is still valid after Magnus Devaluation? I am planning to use Priority Pass on Mumbai T2 Terminal Aviserv Lounge. Anyone used recently ?

swipesmart

TF Buzz
I used it on 18th Sept 2023 at Bangalore domestic lounge 080 is lounge name via Priority pass

Now I want to know how to check if I'm being charged or not? Because when I gave my card no deduction happened.