• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus credit card PriorityPass can be used for domestic lounges also

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hey TFC members,
The Axis Magnus credit card's Prioritypass can be used for accessing domestic airport lounges for free!
Despite the T&C from Axis saying otherwise,
You can access domestic Priority Pass partner lounges using your Axis Magnus credit card's PP,
First, you'll be charged about Rs. 2500, but within a few days, you'll get the fees reversed.

This information was confirmed by the Axis Bank MD cell in an email reply to one of the members of the MPC group.
Here is the screenshot-
magnus pp free for domestic also md reply.jpeg

One more important thing... According to the email, you should be able to use guest access in India too, using Magnus PP.
So, the Axis Magnus card's PP entitles you to unlimited lounge access worldwide as well as eight free guest accesses in and outside of India in a calendar year.

Last edited:

praneeth999

TF Select
Because in 080 lounge Magnus is not allow. Only specific cards are allowed like Amex platinum, or some other. Axis doesn't have partnership with them. Hence went for Priority pass
I used Magnus at 080 lounge at T1 on August 11st 2023 and wasn't charged. I don't see anything changed after that and why wouldn't magnus work there?

All Axis cards should work there, not just Magnus, as per the lounge list on Axis website(although it says 080 terminal 2).

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Because in 080 lounge Magnus is not allow. Only specific cards are allowed like Amex platinum, or some other. Axis doesn't have partnership with them. Hence went for Priority pass
From 1st September, domestic lounges are not available for magnus priority pass except a selected few as per mgtc document.

The charges will come after 2-3 months, do update here if it gets reversed or not.

Btw, magnus is working for 080 since quite a lot of time. I used it just last month only.

swipesmart

TF Buzz
I used Magnus at 080 lounge at T1 on August 11st 2023 and wasn't charged. I don't see anything changed after that and why wouldn't magnus work there?

All Axis cards should work there, not just Magnus, as per the lounge list on Axis website(although it says 080 terminal 2).
I haven't tried Magnus. But I had priority debit card which I used once there but next time they said they don't have partnership with Axis anymore that's why I didn't even tried Magnus this time.

swipesmart

TF Buzz
From 1st September, domestic lounges are not available for magnus priority pass except a selected few as per mgtc document.

The charges will come after 2-3 months, do update here if it gets reversed or not.

Btw, magnus is working for 080 since quite a lot of time. I used it just last month only.

Lounge access charge after 2-3 months to my card?

I was not aware about it. Because I don't find lounge name in Dreamfolks with Magnus.