• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can IndusInd Select/Exclusive Debit Card be used on International Lounges? if yes, how?

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I know website says both domestic and international lounges, but we dont get priority pass with these Indusind (Select/Exclusive) (Visa/mastercard variant). So can we use them on international lounges? If yes, then how?

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It clearly mentions International lounges within India, they are domestic only.

Basically Domestic Lounge access covers both domestic terminal and international terminal WITHIN India
and International Lounge access is lounges abroad.

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It clearly mentions International lounges within India, they are domestic only.

Basically Domestic Lounge access covers both domestic terminal and international terminal WITHIN India
and International Lounge access is lounges abroad.
Okay, sorry misread it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I know website says both domestic and international lounges, but we dont get priority pass with these Indusind (Select/Exclusive) (Visa/mastercard variant). So can we use them on international lounges? If yes, then how?
It’s for inland use only bro
Get master card for widest lounge coverage but all inside India
IndusInd even if we get pp they say to sign up travel plus program for 5000 then only intl lounges free

Nemesis

TF Premier
It’s for inland use only bro
Get master card for widest lounge coverage but all inside India
IndusInd even if we get pp they say to sign up travel plus program for 5000 then only intl lounges free
Visa has 43 while Mastercard has 21 for Indusind Signature card in India... It's differs for banks and variants....

Visa:
https://in.review.visa.com/content/...ocuments/in-participating-airport-lounges.pdf

Mastercard:
https://specials.priceless.com/mastercard/images/33b6f06f-8386-4adb-9c0a-89e22a557cfb.pdf

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
They can only give one variant... Once you enable new one, old will get blocked...
Unless you link someone to same account as family and ask for other variant for them.
Nope, If you ask specifically to have both active, they won't deny. I myself have enabled the 2nd card and still the 1st one is active. As a matter of fact, someone in this forum is holding 3 cards for the same account.