• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Select vs Exclusive Debit card

So, I have HDFC easy-shop platinum debit card, which I use to pay my non-HDFC credit card bills and get 1% Cashback.
Now, I have shifted all my spends on my HDFC DCB card, so I am looking for another debit card which can give me Cashback.
So, I came across IndusInd Bank debit cards, namely select and exclusive.
So, my first question is that do both of these debit card offer similar rewards structure and monthly cap as I could not find any information on the comparison.

Also, I have read exclusive account is offered with 0 MAB with pinnacle cc but the card has a one time fee of around 15K.
I am being offered, legend cc LTF, do we get select account with 0 MAB with legend? If yes, then should I take this instead of chasing exclusive account since my only goal here is to pay Hdfc cc bill.

Also, Once I get any of above accounts, I will not maintain any balance in them. Only when I need to pay my bill, I will transfer the amount from my Hdfc account to IndusInd account and then pay the bill via debit card.
Is this a normal behaviour? Can this be flagged as rotation of money or something?
Also, what are the platform I can use for bill payment here? I have heard Paytm and mobikwik, but seems there is some issue with visa/mastercard? Which variant would be better.

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Please try searching the forum first all these questions have been discussed extensively.

Credit @Shubham Yadav 🤭

Screenshot_20231103_224916_Chrome.jpg
When I typed in and went to the first thread Steps to follow to get IndusInd Select account (0 MAB) using Legend, I can see you referring to another thread (attached), one day TF threads will reach infinite loop 🤣

Attachments

• 1699171406555.png
    1699171406555.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 94

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Let me know the platforms giving RPs for credit card bill payments (Working right now)

Visa Platinum/Signature Exclusive debit card:
Go through the last few pages you will get your answer

captan

TF Neo
HELLO can any one help me with my prob,iam in duba i want to use my indusland exclusive debit card, for cash withdrwal iam getting aproblem .only one time i can take out 100 derum after that i cant able to withdrwall any amount from that i spoke to bankcall center,they told all the sevice are active from ther side,i also change the limit,n reset the pin,still same problem,i have 2 cards 1myself 1 my friend,getting same problem,my friend he only check his balnce that time it shows balnce then next minute he try to withwral he also getting same problem..the error msg,sorry you cannot process?i have try so many atm same problem,my ac is active but i can trasfer to another ac by netbanking but atm withwaral not processing,it look likes they are blocking indian cards or wat plz can any one help me with solution.

nickee007

TF Buzz
So, I have HDFC easy-shop platinum debit card, which I use to pay my non-HDFC credit card bills and get 1% Cashback.
Now, I have shifted all my spends on my HDFC DCB card, so I am looking for another debit card which can give me Cashback.
So, I came across IndusInd Bank debit cards, namely select and exclusive.
So, my first question is that do both of these debit card offer similar rewards structure and monthly cap as I could not find any information on the comparison.

Also, I have read exclusive account is offered with 0 MAB with pinnacle cc but the card has a one time fee of around 15K.
I am being offered, legend cc LTF, do we get select account with 0 MAB with legend? If yes, then should I take this instead of chasing exclusive account since my only goal here is to pay Hdfc cc bill.

Also, Once I get any of above accounts, I will not maintain any balance in them. Only when I need to pay my bill, I will transfer the amount from my Hdfc account to IndusInd account and then pay the bill via debit card.
Is this a normal behaviour? Can this be flagged as rotation of money or something?
Also, what are the platform I can use for bill payment here? I have heard Paytm and mobikwik, but seems there is some issue with visa/mastercard? Which variant would be better.
Exactly same problem here. Still trying to find answer 🫤.

Exactly same problem here. Still trying to find answer 🫤.
I opened the indusind exclusive account with initial balance and then got the pinnacle cc to make it zero MAB. I got all the debit cards associated with this account, did cc bill payment of around 96k but didn't get any reward points on it. Created an account with RBl and got the signature plus debit card. have made the bill payment this month using rbl debit card, will see if I get the rewards or not.

aijaz21ahmad

TF Buzz
I have Legend CC and Select account with 1 debit card, I want to request additional debit card now.
Anyone please help me with process and type of card that can be requested.

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have Legend CC and Select account with 1 debit card, I want to request additional debit card now.
Anyone please help me with process and type of card that can be requested.
Easiest way: Contact your RM, he will do the rest

If RM is not assigned, call customer care number 1860-267-7777 OR 022-44066666 and place a request for the New Debit Card.
You’ll have to somehow reach mobile banking and then talk to customer care executive.
If he/she tells you that 2 debits can’t be issued for 1 account … don’t try to argue with him/her … just tell that you will close old card after receiving new DC.

Emailing won’t work(trust me… I have tried)

aijaz21ahmad

TF Buzz
Easiest way: Contact your RM, he will do the rest

If RM is not assigned, call customer care number 1860-267-7777 OR 022-44066666 and place a request for the New Debit Card.
You’ll have to somehow reach mobile banking and then talk to customer care executive.
If he/she tells you that 2 debits can’t be issued for 1 account … don’t try to argue with him/her … just tell that you will close old card after receiving new DC.

Emailing won’t work(trust me… I have tried)
2nd debit card of same variant? "Select Signature"

abhiver

TF Premier
I opened the indusind exclusive account with initial balance and then got the pinnacle cc to make it zero MAB. I got all the debit cards associated with this account, did cc bill payment of around 96k but didn't get any reward points on it. Created an account with RBl and got the signature plus debit card. have made the bill payment this month using rbl debit card, will see if I get the rewards or not.
With IndusInd, Patience is the key element of banking. They are super slow. It take them almost 2 week in my case to show reward points on debit card

nickee007

TF Buzz
@ashutoshdubey0703 did you get the cash-back for both bill payments ??

HELLO can any one help me with my prob,iam in duba i want to use my indusland exclusive debit card, for cash withdrwal iam getting aproblem .only one time i can take out 100 derum after that i cant able to withdrwall any amount from that i spoke to bankcall center,they told all the sevice are active from ther side,i also change the limit,n reset the pin,still same problem,i have 2 cards 1myself 1 my friend,getting same problem,my friend he only check his balnce that time it shows balnce then next minute he try to withwral he also getting same problem..the error msg,sorry you cannot process?i have try so many atm same problem,my ac is active but i can trasfer to another ac by netbanking but atm withwaral not processing,it look likes they are blocking indian cards or wat plz can any one help me with solution.
is it indusind world exclusive debit card.because i am also planning trip to dubai i want to carry that card