• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can i transfer my Axis ER points or HDFC Infinia points to my wife's Accor account?

Tarun2601

TF Buzz
Hi all,

I want to know if i can transfer my Axis ER points or my HDFC Infinia points to my wife's Accor plus silver membership account?

The reason i want to transfer to her account is that , she has an active silver membership in her account and we want to use the vouchers from her account and pay the remaining balance through points. But she doesn't have Axis or HDFc card.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

I want to know if i can transfer my Axis ER points or my HDFC Infinia points to my wife's Accor plus silver membership account?

The reason i want to transfer to her account is that , she has an active silver membership in her account and we want to use the vouchers from her account and pay the remaining balance through points. But she doesn't have Axis or HDFc card.
Can be sent if ur first name is her surname as per records
Also go through hdfc terms of reward transfer too

globetrotter

TF Buzz
Hi all,

Officialy no , too risky from beign blocked.
best is to book in your name and call the hotel and advise that she will be using it , most hotels would agree